Tits or the bird gets it

trolls.feed.jpg

2 abused birds
I knew there were 2 birds, didn't know both were abused. I just remember thinking wow shit that is some serious dedication to a bird.

I'm with you ssi, I can't but feel bad for eating meat. Shit mandarb, I can't even kill rats for science.

Yeah, snakes eat birds, but the guy feeding the snake live prey and filming it for the Internet is fucked in the head, and I wouldn't let him anywhere near children or household pets.

I knew there were 2 birds, didn't know both were abused. I just remember thinking wow shit that is some serious dedication to a bird.

thanks, some people dont seem to understand that some animals (birds in particular), are completely defenseless. At least kids in school that are being bullied can do something about it. That poor little bird can't do anything, it can't fly, run, it doesn't even know that the snake is bad.
Some people are fucking assholes@life.

some people are shallow and prefer the "cute" bird over the "ugly" snake

hey what about those worms and stuff the bird is fed?! oh the humanity!

oh wait the worms are uglier so it's ok

becuase worms don't do this:

You guys have your fun :'(

I don't think many healthy adults go out of their ways to torture worms either.

I think what somespareid is miffed about is seeing the "innocent wittle byrd" getting canned, like a cartoon show. It's kinda like you know snakes are fed live mice, but you don't want to see it, unless you're a trainer.

Kinda like the cow, I eat steak, but don't need to see the cow getting slaughtered.

Not really. It's just an unnecessarily awful end for the bird, regardless of who's watching. Using pre-killed rodents as a food source sounds far less cruel.

I feed my water dragon live baby mice all the time and enjoy watching it chow down. That's nature. Reptiles eat live animals.

Back