Titanfallz too

i dig it :roller:

i'll probably be bored in 2 weeks tho, and im in the wrong timezone to play with u anyway

Mac says the SP is great and MP is shit. So, they won't be getting my cash.

I learned from pre-ordering the first one. Of all the games i've purchased in the past, I'd give my left nut for the $60 on that one. Jesus Christ I have no idea how a second one was green lit.

this is the first time ever a black man has actively looked for a clan
obama u did it

doesn't seem many people are playing it on the PC...i'm having a hard time getting into mp, don't think I'm a huge fan of all the changes they made

Weird, other than the matchmaking thing being terrible and sluggish in general, I've had no problems getting into a game.
About the only mode that I can't seem to get any games going is CTF, and I suspect that's because for some inexplicable reason it appears on the second page for mode selection (most people are dum and don't realize there's a second page). It still occasionally comes up if you play mixtape though.

Dunno, I'm enjoying it. It's kind of infuriating at times, but after a couple days of getting horribly murdered by bullshit, it's going ok.

Having a great time playing. Main issue is not having organized teams to compete with

Any1 playing on Xbox hit me up THREE05REPPA

Back