[tism] tw's most mentally ill poster

most mentally ill autist

• Total voters
i imagine most people have fedz on ignore so he's not really a factor

if a nerd reees on a forum with no one around to hear him, does he make a sound? ;o

i just feel like people that vote conservative or who are prone to conformity in a corrupt society are most likely projecting their feelings of vengeance and illness on others when they declare people mentally ill

i just feel like people that vote conservative or who are prone to conformity in a corrupt society are most likely projecting their feelings of vengeance and illness on others when they declare people mentally ill
and others can just see the dent in your skull

rather have a temporal muscle amputation than ever have watched my little pony and put it in my signature lol

still doing my little pony jokes, grampa? get with the times, these days all the cool kids are calling me a pedo

Mental illness and brain damage are not the same thing. Dare doesn't belong on the list. Also, tehvul is just incredibly stupid, also not a mental illness. That leaves TeleTard the winner of the poll.

faking mental illness is fun tho

if you dont know who a smurf on the internet is call them ur ex gf and ppl will think ur mentally ill

hash is easily the most psychotic. if he doesn’t drive around murdering prostitutes I wounldnt be shocked he’s out murdering children and wearing their faces

the fact that there is at least one person dual accounting and talking to themselves is pretty fucked too

yeh but when person "disappears" and then magically another shows up to take their spot its fairly obvious

It's an old trick

10843368-3x2-940x627.jpg

Back