Tichon Assistance Required :)

TseTse

Veteran X
I have a new little gnome lock (Sixtyninette) and could use a little helping hand and a buddy list for those active there, esp active in pvp.

I need bags!

My human mage is on Tich, name is Moridon. I pretty much only login for occasional raids with my fiancee's guild but she and my boss and her cousin all play there actively. A few RL friends from TW have chars there too, kyuss and frown.

I've recently gone back to playing horde on Mug'Thol due to my frustration from trying to PvP on alliance. The queue times and lack of people actually trying to win drove me nuts so now I only PvE there. I've been playing on Tich since day 1 but I hope your experience proves to be better than mine in terms of PvP (I will never forgive myself for rolling alliance).

In any case I'm a tailor and can make bags and hook you up with some gold to get started. I'll mostly be leveling my pally up on Mug'thol (char name Mtndewmike) so you can find me there or check PM for IM info.

Tichondrius is not for you!

well, im alliance on tich and we'll see. I'll slowly level my little chickie up and maybe by expansion time i'll be able to do some pvp.

Back