[Tich] Who's still there?

BurninSnipa

Veteran XX
I know most of the original Tichondrius crew bailed for Onyxia, I think. I've been playing on Mal'Ganis Alliance with RedSpider for the past 2 years.

I'm sick of it.

Probably leveling one of my Horde lowbies on Tich, was wondering who was still there and if they might be of some assistance.

Send me a PM or leave a reply, and I'll hit you up in-game sometime.

And for those who hate Alliance, I'm there with you... but go ahead and:

/flameon

don't think many are

No idea why they bailed on a great active server with great pop - for some low pop dead server :shrug: I kept my 29 be priest on tich

My main is still on tich (namaste) if you need anything. If I'm not raiding I'm normally on Onyxia though on my alt warrior (smaq) when I'm able to play.

I transfered to Tich at the start of season three and I love it.

It's really populated (as everyone knows, closing down transfers and whatnot) and not only does it have the best PvP, but if you're a PvE-er, you'll find a guild that's progressing at your level. It's a great server in my opinion.

That's good to know smaq... I'll hit you up if I see you online. I'm trying to get RS to reroll with me but I highly doubt that. We all did this once, four of us, and by level 30 everyone bailed back to Mal'Ganis.

Maybe it will work this time?

I might be interested in re-rolling with you guys (I play a paladin, full S3, 2 piece T6, other Hyjal/BT pieces - taking a break from raiding and shit, however).

My play times are kind of up and down, not sure how serious you guys will be. I really want a priest, though.

I might be interested in re-rolling with you guys (I play a paladin, full S3, 2 piece T6, other Hyjal/BT pieces - taking a break from raiding and shit, however).

My play times are kind of up and down, not sure how serious you guys will be. I really want a priest, though.

you are an idiot who is completely full of shit, and you should stop posting

dutch is awful at everything and dumb and filled with pee

(please reroll alliance on laughing skull and play video games with me in wotlk)

The main reason I left Tich was horrendous BG queue times and a lack of PUG BGs. EVERY fucking BG I joined was a premade. Sorry, but I hate sitting on vent with a bunch of random assholes barking orders and saying things like "lawl" over vent. Fuck that.

Aside from slightly higher ping and a lack of enchanters/JCers with lots of recipes I love Onyxia.

Onyxia's really not as bad as people think it is. Sure, it's harder getting a heroic, but I don't like pug'ing anything anyway, so ic an give two shits.

The BG queues are nice when I want to BG once in a while. The server is far less laggy, and instancing is never a problem. I remembered when BWL/Naxx/AQ40 came out on Tich, it was such a bitch to raid with.

Raiding is raiding, doesn't matter the population of the server. There's still buyers of purple shit. To me, selling shit for less doesn't matter as long as shit costs less. I don't really care about having 20,000 gold.

I log on, raid with the guild, do arena when I feel like, and do BGs when I feel like.

I've never had a problem with being on a small or new server in WoW, mostly because BGs and shit are about 9 other realms anyway.

You weren't on the PTR whenever the last time Sunwell was open was, and that makes me sad.
We've had 5 scheduled PTR raids in the last 2 weeks (gave up Hyjal in December, stopped BT after last week) and everytime we get in the zone and ready to start they shut the Sunwell shit down. We had one good night of testing on Brutallus and almost killed w/e the first boss is called the last night it was available but otherwise we just waste time even trying. I like that they're having such closely-watched testing of the content, I just hate that it's always shut down during our raiding time.

We're pretty much done raiding until Sunwell (next week perhaps?), it's not even worth it to login to Tich atm unless there's a 10man going on.

We've had 5 scheduled PTR raids in the last 2 weeks (gave up Hyjal in December, stopped BT after last week) and everytime we get in the zone and ready to start they shut the Sunwell shit down. We had one good night of testing on Brutallus and almost killed w/e the first boss is called the last night it was available but otherwise we just waste time even trying. I like that they're having such closely-watched testing of the content, I just hate that it's always shut down during our raiding time.

We're pretty much done raiding until Sunwell (next week perhaps?), it's not even worth it to login to Tich atm unless there's a 10man going on.
We've only raided like 3-4 times on the PTR for the same reason, though we still do BT for Glaives. TC was raiding though, you just weren't on. =(

Hmm on a Saturday? I've only missed one raid this year and it was a Saturday PTR raid on I think Muru. Perhaps I was in group6 and just logged out playing on live :p

edit: I'd like to keep doing BT for glaives and healing trinkets (last couple were pretty contested) but so many people are tired of spending 5 hours just to DE almost every drop that they finally pulled the plug this week. We ran Rage Winterchill to attune a shaman (first recruit since last summer, we've had amazing luck with turnover) and ended up clearing the zone out of boredom and the only items not DE'd or awarded for offspec were trash healing boots, trash shadow dmg cloak and tempest of chaos. I have 2 pieces of t6 leg and 1 t6 chest and shoulder token banked for free lolarena gear in 2.4, we literally only have 3-4 items off Illidan that people want now (memento, MH glaive, cloth caster hat, maybe haste staff). I'd like to see our rogue class lead complete his set and Natural to complete his as well, but it's not a big deal to them so I suppose it shouldn't be for me either.

Last edited:
when tw xferred off, i deleted my lovable BE rog to roll an ally druid with some irl friends + old guildies from way back when

plz dont kill talorias the hot druid

Hmm on a Saturday? I've only missed one raid this year and it was a Saturday PTR raid on I think Muru. Perhaps I was in group6 and just logged out playing on live :p

edit: I'd like to keep doing BT for glaives and healing trinkets (last couple were pretty contested) but so many people are tired of spending 5 hours just to DE almost every drop that they finally pulled the plug this week. We ran Rage Winterchill to attune a shaman (first recruit since last summer, we've had amazing luck with turnover) and ended up clearing the zone out of boredom and the only items not DE'd or awarded for offspec were trash healing boots, trash shadow dmg cloak and tempest of chaos. I have 2 pieces of t6 leg and 1 t6 chest and shoulder token banked for free lolarena gear in 2.4, we literally only have 3-4 items off Illidan that people want now (memento, MH glaive, cloth caster hat, maybe haste staff). I'd like to see our rogue class lead complete his set and Natural to complete his as well, but it's not a big deal to them so I suppose it shouldn't be for me either.

We don't raid on Saturdays, but it was definitely a M'uru day. The last day he was up I think, Sunday maybe?

And how the hell does BT take you 5 hours? o_O

Edit: We're in the same spot on loot, Healing Trinket, the Plate DPS hat (which has *never* dropped), Glaives, one more CV, and uh... that's it I think.

Last edited:
Back