This season of SG-1 is awful

PJ said:
He left because he was sick of it.

I heard Sam left because she got knocked up. So one would assume she'll be back eventually.

And did you know Jackson is married to the new Doc on the show? (Lexa Doig or something like that).
No, he left because he wanted to spend time with his daughter and he can't do that while filming in BC. He wants to spend more time with her in LA. He says he may come back for a few episodes and hasn't ruled out coming back full time.

KnightMare said:
wonder if that happen because of his spot on andromeda
It did actually.

I haven't seen the new SG-1 series since I like in Canukistan, but I've been downloading Atlantis and I love it. The new season is good but I hate what they did to Ford. He was the comedian of the group and will be replaced by sme brute force guy they pick up off world.

Edit: I also think that they are keeping SG-1 going because of Atlantis. Now that they have a ZPM and the ability to communicate back and forth, they need recognizable characters back home. I think it probably would have been better to end it at 8 and just kept the SG-1 crew in their positions and just had guest appearances in Atlantis.

Last edited:
sg-1 isnt quite as good, ill agree to that. still entertaining IMO.

atlantis and galactica seem to be getting more script time, i like both those shows more.

Xcursion said:
I haven't seen the new SG-1 series since I like in Canukistan, but I've been downloading Atlantis and I love it. The new season is good but I hate what they did to Ford.

I hated Ford to begin with. I'm glad they did something interesting with him AND gave him less screen time.

PJ said:
And did you know Jackson is married to the new Doc on the show? (Lexa Doig or something like that).
The guy who plays Jackson is an absolute pimp; he's knocked up the girl who played his wife when the series started, he was routinely banging some recurring female in season 5, and now he's married to Doig. At this point I'm wondering what sci-fi chicks he hasn't done.

zVxTeflon said:
tonights episode was awful. are they stealing plots from MMORPGS now or what?

and yes that farscape bitch needs to leave now.
I didn't understand this until I watched the show on TiVo today... I was rofling the whole time because I was thinking of you saying this. It was hilarious.

ViRGE said:
The guy who plays Jackson is an absolute pimp; he's knocked up the girl who played his wife when the series started, he was routinely banging some recurring female in season 5, and now he's married to Doig. At this point I'm wondering what sci-fi chicks he hasn't done.
Vanessa Angel?

I think the new season is OK. I find it funny that the entire cast right now is pretty much people from other sci-fi shows. Doig (from andromeda) is friggin hot....

TF_Grungir said:
Doig (from andromeda) is friggin hot....
I'd sacrifice my left nut for a night with her. And no, thats not hyperbole, I'd cut it out myself afterwards with a spoon and then feel guilty about underpaying.

Excel said:
I'd sacrifice my left nut for a night with her. And no, thats not hyperbole, I'd cut it out myself afterwards with a spoon and then feel guilty about underpaying.

Dude, ew.

Back