This required it's own thread. [obibun]

you didn't have to be part of a clan to have "played tribes".. that's just what scrawny nerds want to believe

I played Tribes since around release, but goddamn even though I was like 12 or 14 and pretty nerdy at the time I still didn't have the abysmal amount of time you nerds spent committing to hard competition and practices

I was happier than shit playing pubs and mods, but fuck if I was going to sign up for some nerd crew to practice twice weekly and get into competitions. that was for the REAL nerds. I still had real life friends

mmmrrraaahhhh

it's hilarious to laugh at somebody who sleeps with better looking women, balls around the world, is generally carefree and reasonably successful while maintaining a high standard of being awesome

After I got done laughing, I wanted to ask you one question.

Can you please define 'reasonably successful'?

After reading your long winded explanation of why your house was a mess, I still don't understand. I partied with dudes who didn't keep their area that gross. I mean...it was messy, but it wasn't near that level of filth. I don't understand how you lived in that. Seriously.

all of TW: obibun is pathetic
obibun: yalls are jelly like woah

we could go another 50 pages just like that if we all want

Dunno bout you guys, but im still ragin over here in my moms basement. Im seriously thinking about making a website about this guy...

i get about $30 an hour when i do raft trips, and my lifestyle definitely qualifies me as a semi-employed ski bum

ballin

Guys I didn't have time to play computer games in a team, that shits just for nerds lol.

*posts 150 times in a day*

Like seriously you fucking nerds

*argues about playing board games for several hours*

mraaaahh

*masturbating noises*

Back