This required it's own thread. [obibun]

i wonder if he's going to be one of those guys that is still trying to live a college life style and party in bars as he closes in on 40.

im pretty sure that is his 10-year plan

right up until his parents bite it and his lack of marketable skills leaves him homeless

obibuns recent posting styles are starting to resemble tehvuls rants about his awesome condo before the whole he-sucks-cock-for-rent thing came out.

thats kind've worrying.

Obi, I'd really like to know how you lived in that filthy shit hole. I understand partying and banging HB10's makes you super busy and all that business, but I mean...there comes a point where you are just like "Man, this place is fucking filthy." and you start to clean up. You didn't seem to ever get to that point and I'm honestly left wondering why?

like I mean it's one thing to post in the thread if I'm here

but holy shit you have to be some kind of pathetic to keep raging on a Friday night long after I'm gone

the literal definition of rage

no shit sherlock, imagine that I would have a large quantity of posts

especially when I'm posting in reply to everybody and three quarters of them are two lines

but don't worry losers, keep taking pride in that eternal rule where I've been defeated because of obscure nerd loser forum logic despite the fact I don't give a shit

whoop whoop

let's do 80

Back