This new name really does suck

What should I change my name on TW to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why dont you just make another account. anyone with such a stupid name deserves to be demoted back down to member anyway. im surprised rayn actually changes names for people now.

yea. I'm just going to lurk for a month. (I knew that would be the result when I made that option :D ) I'm going to try really hard to make this my last post for the day.

If Rayn, Beren, Colosus, or any other admin is feeling charitable, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took the hyphens out of my name. If you're feeling especially giving, you could just change my name to Gilgamesh. Thanks in advance.

yea. I'm just going to lurk for a month. (I knew that would be the result when I made that option :D ) I'm going to try really hard to make this my last post for the day.

If Rayn, Beren, Colosus, or any other admin is feeling charitable, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took the hyphens out of my name. If you're feeling especially giving, you could just change my name to Twatwaffle. Thanks in advance.

Fixed.

If Rayn, Beren, Colosus, or any other admin is feeling charitable, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took the hyphens out of my name. If you're feeling especially giving, you could just [strike]change my name to Gilgamesh[/strike] ban me for a month. Thanks in advance.

Back