This is why life is so fucking awesome.

kharnal

Veteran X
I randomly got caught up texting with my ex. We were both expressing some life frustrations and such. After a bit of talking I come to the conclusion that the problem is "After caring so much about us, I just don't really care about anything anymore."

So, I'm lamenting my situation and decide to just forget thinking about it and drive down to the dispensary to buy some pot.

I meet a cute girl at the front counter and in our casual conversation she mentions that she's a nihilist. I say "We have a lot in common it seems."

So she writes down her number and asks me to take her out sometime.

Cliffs-
Decided I've become a nihilist
Meet nihilist girl 10 minutes later

tumblrl33833z5n61qzj3ur.jpg

I googled nihilist. Them be some big words in there.

Nihilism (from the Latin nihil, nothing) is the philosophical doctrine suggesting the negation of one or more meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism which argues that life[1] is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value. Moral nihilists assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived. Nihilism can also take epistemological, metaphysical or ontological forms, meaning respectively that in some aspect knowledge is not possible or that contrary to our belief, some aspect of reality does not exist as such.

Now I need to google the definition to understand what the hell they are trying to say.

Also, I'm not being entirely philosophically solid by describing myself as a nihilist. It's close enough and works for the story.

Back