This is for you Trump voters.

Soo... my facebook feed went boinkers.
Funny, in Europe the shit hillary has been up to has never been talked in the media. So 95% of my acquaintances think she is some sort of saviour. And as these were not elections they could vote in they didn't bother to find out about her. Now they're devastated that how Americans can be so dumb to vote for sovinist pig over savior Hillary.

Good job America! (and Nigel Farage with brexit 2.0 :D ) #Lockherup #Draintheswamp

Suomalaiset on niin saatanan tyhmää punasaastaa, että oksettaa olla suomalainen. Tyhmiä perunanenäisiä juntteja koko helvetin maa täys. Mitäpä muuta odottaa, kun kulttuurimarksilaisuutta koulutetaan esikoulusta asti ja toitotetaan joka tuutista.

Every segment they are back to trashing trump now, the media love phase lasted a half hour if that

Last edited:
It didn't even last a half hour

Clint Eastwood (@EastwoodUSA) | Twitter

Clint Eastwood, stereotypical angry white man :rofl:

bODKkN.jpg

Last edited:
I love all the morons who can't control their emotions. "How do I explain this to my children."

Answer : You don't. You let them be kids.

Suomalaiset on niin saatanan tyhmää punasaastaa, että oksettaa olla suomalainen. Tyhmiä perunanenäisiä juntteja koko helvetin maa täys. Mitäpä muuta odottaa, kun kulttuurimarksilaisuutta koulutetaan esikoulusta asti ja toitotetaan joka tuutista.

for some reason this reminded me of this...

Girl at work is yelling about people who did write in's fucked this country and they are assholes. I love how accepting liberals are.

Rest in piss.

Also, that secret service better be air tight because people are going to want to kill him.

Last edited:
I am loving all this talk of "pain". Who the fuck has pain over an election? Jesus - if Hillary wins - Trump voters go - "Ah, it was a good run. I am going to go back to making money for 4 years and staying away from hearing this bitches voice and all the assholes who are slaves to the dems."
It would've been disastrous for the country for many reasons.

People accepted corruption and supported it.
Supreme Court nominations.
Immigration has been wildly out of hand.

If there isn't a change at this point, America will be gone and eventually fail.

But yea, I was thinking if he didn't win, at least she'd have to fight against Congress.

Well, I didn't think Trump had the votes, but obviously he did. Bigly. So congrats, I guess ... everything will be his fault for the next 4 years instead of Hillary's.

nice that pat toomey won in PA, i had to watch thousands of his commercials

Cenk in that video making fun of trump because he had no get out the vote strategy and that it would ensure his loss

Last edited:
Back