This is for you Trump voters.

Trump is winning by a landslide by talking to WHITE PEOPLE, even if he doesn't do so absolutely directly. Who would have thought that could work... oh right, I did.

I know it's not likely, but what if he actually does follow up on some of his promises and fight the corruption and cronyism between us politics and big business and media

the government has been working for them for so long instead of for the people, at least you may have a slight slight chance of change now...

it'd be funny if trump actually turned out to be the harbinger of hope and change that obama wasn't

I think he has the potential to do wonders in the inner cities. There are many scared people who live in terror. I would love to see him empower the police and the local communities to start putting these fuckers away. You can't get ahead in a poor black neighborhood without the help of the police. You cant. You cant let thugs run your shit. They need to go down. He was all over that. That's what Obama was supposed to do. Not some orange haired white guy. All blacks are not the same. Or whites. Or anyone else. There is nothing wrong with going after fuckhead blacks. There is nothing racist about it. Smart blacks get this - and they voted Trump - quietly.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Live Breaking News Video | Streaming Video Coverage | Fox News

TRUMP ELECTION PARTY

YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif
YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif
YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif
YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif
YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif
YfMHLC2s6okBq.gif

Uovznr.gif

Uovznr.gif

Uovznr.gif

Uovznr.gif

Uovznr.gif

I think he has the potential to do wonders in the inner cities. There are many scared people who live in terror. I would love to see him empower the police and the local communities to start putting these fuckers away. You can't get ahead in a poor black neighborhood without the help of the police. You cant. You cant let thugs run your shit. They need to go down. He was all over that. That's what Obama was supposed to do. Not some orange haired white guy. All blacks are not the same. Or whites. Or anyone else. There is nothing wrong with going after fuckhead blacks. There is nothing racist about it. Smart blacks get this - and they voted Trump - quietly.

holy fuck...

There is nothing wrong with going after fuckhead blacks. There is nothing racist about it. Smart blacks get this - and they voted Trump - quietly.
The problem is blacks have a lower IQ. Most don't make it to college. They flunk out, work McJobs, and they're pissed at whites. There's no way to confront this without being called a racist or curving the system (which happens in high school, but not the real world). But yeah, I'm sure he'll help the minorities more than Obama. And at least we won't be bringing thousands of Syrian Refuges in.

Back