This guy needs an intervention

exceleration

Veteran XV
Capt tele can't stop pming me :(
All my responses have been around one sentence saying stop for the most part.

I'm putting him on ignore for his own sake.

I think if you cry a little more incessantly about it. Or could figure out how to be a naggy cunt in just a few more of your posts......that you will eventually get your way.

You are almost there. I can feel it. You just need to step up your game a little more. Cry just a little bit harder and more often. Soon you could be the very last twat posting on TW. Crying all by himself.

Then you will get your wish and will no longer be a loser at all. You will have successfully won the internet.

Next is email notifications. It must suck to not get what you want no matter how much you cry like a little bitch all day about it.

I got an idea......why don't you post some more about it in the GF?

make another big, tear filled, post about how not mad you are. riddled with all your angst so that you and your thousands of non-existent, non-loser, TW friends and family can enjoy in your sadness with you.

fo sh0 d00

anything to help you cry less and not kill yourself from the stress of the holidays bra

its sad how you can't stop crying. no matter how many chances i give you.

I understand why nobody wants to be your friend now.

why you are so lonely that you have to post on TW the entire holiday season as opposed to pretending to be with anyone who might actually give a shit about you.....or anything you have to say.

last word.....

Sorry, but you will have to find someone else to talk to this very lonely holiday season. When crying doesn't work, try paying someone to care about what you have to say, that might do it.

I'm just here to troll the emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

Sorry if nothing I say can ever penetrate past the sound of your sad squeals and incessant crying.
Call Tzu....he pretends to care about you.

You might not even have to pay him that much.

I've given all the time I can afford to the emotionally needy and hopeless.

Just remember, no matter how sad, lonely, and pathetic you realize you are this holiday season there is always next year.

no matter how much more pathetic, lonely, and sad you will become next year killing yourself is simply not the answer.

It's just not worth it man. Someone, somewhere, some how, will eventually learn to care about something you have to say. While I can't promise that, keep telling yourself that until you can believe it. Talk to yourself until you can come down from this emotional ledge you are obviously on.

llolllolllolllolllollloll lolllolllolllolllolllol

but others can't stop

you keep telling yourself that and every other sick delusion that you want to believe in.

Last edited:
hahaha...... the crying continues.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

it commences concernedly.. I'll give his ronery thread a pity post. I've been plenty charitable up to now. Just don't kill yourself brosky. Obviously this is a very hard and lonely time of the year for you. I suggest ICFire and you team up and start up an advocacy group together. This is a tough time of the year for guys like you. Guys who can't visit their family because they either don't have one, their family hates them, or the courts will not let you visit them. :(

Last edited:
I'm not sure why any of us should care about any of this

dude, this is all some have left.

it's either we keep this conversation going, at any cost, or it's a long, cold holiday season.

one where we lose great TW posters like ICFire and exceleration

not sure how he has my back when he agrees with you.

but whatevs......fantasy worlds collide

you get last word. it is my Christmas gift to you.

shocking really. let me guess, next you will back out of wanting my cock and threatening to kill yourself if you don't get it.

nobody likes a manic tease.

tele is obviously winner in real life. dude averages a few hundred posts per day. wish i was winner poster like him.

him and arsin are best buds. cool dudes, those guys.

Back