@#$% this game...DK Mobile

ArchangelX

Veteran XV
Seriously...24 hours to dig a f'ing block out? How about 6 dollars to clear a block? EA...good lawd...what a travesty. I hate freemium games like this. Played for about a week, and it's mind numbing. EA actually has a "Best Deal" offer at $99.99. 100 f'ing dollars for 14,000 gems...jeezmus.

Last edited:
i played it for about 15 minutes and saw that it was shit
shame they had to do this to the DK franchise

As long as people will pay for the micro-transactions then this isn't going away.

“One of the important data points we’re looking at is our store ratings and downloads. At the time of this interview, App Store ratings currently sit at 4 out of 5 stars and Google Play ratings sit at 4.5 out of 5 stars.

If someone found out it was mostly EA employees forced to up up glowing reviews I wouldn't be surprised the least.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ea-mythic-downplays-dungeon-keeper-criticism/0127771

Last edited:
Yup its pretty terrible. Taking a well loved game and turning it into the biggest fucking pile of shit cashcow is just a travesty.

WFTO is actually looking pretty snazzy. Fuck EA though...I remember when I used to look upon EA as one of the best games producers ever. Now, they just piss me off.

The Dungeon Keeper franchise was bought by EA, that alone should tell you everything you need to know about the future of this game.

Back