Things to do in King of Prussia, PA

my girlfriend is from Wilkes-Barre... 20 minutes from sccccccccranton

she says its boring as fuck there.

TheChronic said:
my girlfriend is from Wilkes-Barre... 20 minutes from sccccccccranton

she says its boring as fuck there.

Pretty much. All you can do is get drunk, go to a hockey/baseball game, or a movie or other dumb shit like that.. skiing in the winter is nice, but that's about all.

(I'm moving in three months, for the reasons above.)

someone should just make a PA TW'er roll call thread.. i'd invite you fucking wierdos to my parties if i knew who was close

fb said:
someone should just make a PA TW'er roll call thread.. i'd invite you fucking wierdos to my parties if i knew who was close
even me?
I'm the kid who would chill in the dark corner with just a candle

my girlfriend manages a lilly pulitzer store in southlake here in texas. they are having some conference up there so i get to go too.

thanks for the suggestions tho. i am pretty sure we will make it out to philly at least one of the nights.

321Gone_ said:
Go to Philly cause King of Prussia sucks really. The mall is pretty bad and the movie theater near it is pretty lame too.:shrug:

actually the mall is one of the largest in the country and is really fucking nice and the movie theater is nice as well...

not much to do around KOP unless you love shopping

Cav Scout said:
I believe that is Yogi and Hobbiticus' home town.

Not anymore (at least for me, I'm in Rockville) and Hobbs only has a little over a week before he moves to Alexandria. :)

There's a huge ass movie theatre. If you want to get shot, go across the river to Norristown. If you want to get mugged, go over the hill to Bridgeport. If you want to hang out with losers I went to high school with but still haven't left home go to Pepper's. If you want the best corned beef special ever go to Michael's Deli.

Killdaire's irish pub isn't bad for booze and some music. There's another place right there at the mall but the name is escaping me (it's over by Sears).

If you have wheels, take a trip into Philly.

Take 76 to 676, get off at the Broad street exit. Make a left at Washington Ave. Make a right on 10th and a left at Wharton and have dinner at Geno's Steaks there at 9th and Passyunk.

321Gone_ said:
Go to Philly cause King of Prussia sucks really. The mall is pretty bad and the movie theater near it is pretty lame too.:shrug:

Pretty bad? When were you there last 1970? It's incredibly upscale and the largest in the US in retail space.

The movie theatre is quite nice. Unless you're talking about the old Queen they tore down 10 years ago.

the movie theatre is nice. after shopping, continue on 76 east and go into Philly. eat a cheesesteak at 54th and city for me ; )

fb said:
Pretty much. All you can do is get drunk, go to a hockey/baseball game, or a movie or other dumb shit like that.. skiing in the winter is nice, but that's about all.

(I'm moving in three months, for the reasons above.)

yeah shes really big in skiing..

phrascal is wierd, he would do that kinda shit too.

KOP is good for going to the mall, thats it

just make ur way down to center city philly and it will be worth it

Yeah. Go into Downtown Philly instead of KOP. I was there once and it sucked. I love Downtown Philly. Never really had a chance to head down there that much but I still loved it more then KOP.

Back