Things that fucking suck #1

Irishknight

Veteran X
Asking a girl you know that's in your class when the exam is. She tells you May 7. So you wake up on May 6 to two messages on aim, one by her and one by a friend in the class..

her: U GOIN TO THE EXAM??

him: Where were you? Holy Shit

Yeah so i'm fucked..

my ex-roomate went to this latin class like 2x during the year. i saw him go one day and he said "just wanna find out when the midterm was"

came back 2 hours later "dont think i did so well on the midterm.."

:)

how about taking the responsibility to find out from a credible source like a class website or the teacher?

Bacardi said:
my ex-roomate went to this latin class like 2x during the year. i saw him go one day and he said "just wanna find out when the midterm was"

came back 2 hours later "dont think i did so well on the midterm.."

:)
lol

This HS?

If you aren't a notorious asshole, your teachers should understand. I almost did this once too, i almost left after my first exam that day and my firneds stopped me.

Anyhow, there are always make-up tests and those for sick people, time to break out the puppy-dog face

If you're in University, you're fucked.
If you're in high school, you MIGHT have a chance.

But the fact still remains that you were totally irresponsible. You should've asked the teacher, asked multiple people, or looked at a written source (course website, exam schedule, etc). If you ask me, it was your own damn fault.

Back