They are not quests...

Go over there. Pick up apples. Bring them to me...

Find the polka-dotted llama carcass. Take a dump on its head, take a picture
of the results, and bring it back to me.

Why do they call them quests? They should be called tasks... or maybe chores?

Doesn't the word quest imply some kind of adventurous journey?

Don't forget quest helper ^_^ Makes the tasks alot easier.

I prefer Caronite Lite myself, Quest Helper seems to contains little holes in certain spots on both factions where you're kinda stuck and forced to forge your own path until you hit a certain level.

I prefer Caronite Lite myself, Quest Helper seems to contains little holes in certain spots on both factions where you're kinda stuck and forced to forge your own path until you hit a certain level.

Carbonite

QH is way better, you just can't be a retard.

drukjebrilki8.jpg

you sure are into this game arent you oh righteous defender of all critique against the sanctity of the world of warcraft!
I just don't understand why people bitch about such retarded shit in this subforum. The TG nerf gets a few posts of disappointment but shit like quests is clearly a problem for some random tards.

well there is a crushed rockstar can

but there should def be some sort of miniature there

maybe a DnD compendium and a few college rejection letters

oh and a letter from that girl asking you to stop texting her

i don't see anything else on my desk

Happy can't hang with the GD trolls so he has to get his troll jollies down here in the lower sub-forums shitting on a massively popular (like record shattering) game by a developer with a long history of polished AAA titles.

That's a special kind of troll right there.

Happy can't hang with the GD trolls so he has to get his troll jollies down here in the lower sub-forums shitting on a massively popular (like record shattering) game by a developer with a long history of polished AAA titles.

That's a special kind of troll right there.

To be fair though all the 3A titles you speak of have zero innovation and simply polishing the fuck out of an already present genre/game-type.

Back