There's gonna be some bad movies in New Hampshire tonight!

If you're local, you might want to check this out. The Ioka theater in Exeter, NH, is running a summer-long cheese fest every friday night. Tonight is Roger Corman night and they'll be running Little Shop of Horrors (1960), The Terror and A Bucket of Blood.

The show starts at 9, admission is FREE and it's a 21+ show since they'll be serving beer.

http://www.iokaentertainment.com/event_movie_detail.asp?id=2

So to reiterate the most important points, it's free and you can buy beer there.

That is all.

edit: fixed the link

Last edited:
I will be at work about 10 minutes from there tonight at the Base. I did not know you were from the Exeter area raps.

ThrillKillKulT said:
I will be at work about 10 minutes from there tonight at the Base. I did not know you were from the Exeter area raps.
Yeah, man. I live in Stratham right now. I'll be moving to Brentwood shortly, though.

You guys should definitely come down and check it out. Each week is going to be great. Next week is Women in Prison. Caged Heat and Reform School Girls are seriously fucking hilarious movies... and there's a shitload of tits in them.

I'm going to be teaming up with the people at the Ioka to do more of these in the future. Hopefully following the summer schedule, we can get midnight movies on track. Halloween will have a horror festival. If all of this goes over well, the Ioka will be doing a lot of these special engagements. I've talked to the guy who owns it now and he told me he bought it in order to do this sort of thing.

Whoa, that shit sounds cool. Any Russ Myers films on the docket? Or Ed Wood, those are cheesy as fuck.

BTW Portsmouth is the bestest town in NH!!!

Portsmouth is a city. The best town in NH is either Hampton or Londonderry :]

Rap, don't you know ghakin or something?

Archaic said:
Portsmouth is a city. The best town in NH is either Hampton or Londonderry :]

Rap, don't you know ghakin or something?

Well shit, really? Only has about 25k people, didn't think that qualified as a "city".

Finski said:
Whoa, that shit sounds cool. Any Russ Myers films on the docket? Or Ed Wood, those are cheesy as fuck.

BTW Portsmouth is the bestest town in NH!!!
In a few weeks there's going to be an Ed Wood night. Plan 9, Glenn or Glenda and Bride of the Monster (PULL DE STRINGS!!)

No Russ Meyer, though. Not yet anyhow. If I can convince them to do it, I'd love to run Beyond the Valley of the Dolls and Faster Pussycat Kill Kil on a double feature some night.

Andy is a good friend of mine, I go down there to see him when I can. We should all do a BBQ or something.

I have a crush on Biz btw :]

Archaic said:
The best town in NH is either Hampton ....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I lived in Hampton for 22 years. That town sucks.

As for the film fest, I just got back, and it was fucking AWESOME! If you are in the seacoast NH area, you HAVE to check this out. Free (bad) movies and beer (not free), where do you go wrong? You don't.

Last edited:
Back