There's a sniper shooting cars on the 101 freeway here in CA

Metropolis said:
AWP should NEVER have been in counterstrike. Fucking pussy snipers.

acutally when the d.c. sniper hit, my roomie ran around saying it was probably a video gamer, since he's seen deceptively normal looking people like myself sit on the top of buildings with a high powered rifle for hours on end...

iNVAR said:
cue anti-gun idiot rant

Fuck guns.

Im000432.jpg

Pachacutec said:
when we find that the gun user has a history of mental illness and bought it from a gun-fair, what will you say then?
i'll point you to the isolated instances of idiots with knives stabbing people. how often does that happen? oh, thought so.

I wonder how long it will take this new sniper fad to move from using rifles to RPGs. It seems like explosives would work better if they really wanted to do some damage. even if you missed a hole in the road would cause a nasty wreck.

I think even US citizens would have a little more trouble acquiring a RPG over a large-bore rifle...

Tycho said:
I think even US citizens would have a little more trouble acquiring a RPG over a large-bore rifle...

i talked to a DEA agent about how they setup a sting where they sold a LAW rocket to a chicago gang (only instead of an explosive in it there was a battery w/ a mic so they could hear what went on inside the base of operations)

millertime said:
wtf is up with all the sniper shootings lately? on second thought...it really is the only way to commit murder these days and really get away with it (until u do it 20 times)

they all copy cats :shrug:

sLoGg said:
i talked to a DEA agent about how they setup a sting where they sold a LAW rocket to a chicago gang (only instead of an explosive in it there was a battery w/ a mic so they could hear what went on inside the base of operations)

I dont think a gang with the ability to purchase anti-tank weapons from a well organized (albiet DEA fallacy) arms dealer constitutes a cross-section of average american citizens ;)

iNVAR said:
i'll point you to the isolated instances of idiots with knives stabbing people. how often does that happen? oh, thought so.

people with knives dont climb bell towers and swipe at people on the street.

Back