The US turned my sister into a racist

My Milkshake bringeth the entirety of the gentlefolk to the village green, And I proclaim, 'Tis superior to thine. I shall repeat once, 'Tis superior to thine. I wouldst discuss this matter further to thou, but alas I must charge thee thrice the coin.

She spent a year or so studying/working in the US, and she came back hating the chinese, blacks, indians, everyone who wasn't european. Yes, that includes US white folk too, but who doesn't hate them?

Maybe absent really is up to something.

That, or she's probably never had the opportunity to live amongst such racial diversity. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would assume the US is one of the most racially diverse swine pits in the world.

Funny though, how she came back from Philly not hating gays.

Seems like her homophobia would develop in Philly, as opposed to just wastin' away

on the streets of Philadelphia.

Naa-naa-na-na-na-naaaa
Naa-naa-na-na-na-naaaa
Naa-naa-na-na-na-naaaa
Naa-naa-na-na-na-naaaa

She spent a year or so studying/working in the US, and she came back hating the chinese, blacks, indians, everyone who wasn't european. Yes, that includes US white folk too, but who doesn't hate them?

Maybe absent really is up to something.

Americans don't need to visit Europe to realize we hate you all. Especially the French! Europeans are why most of us LEFT Europe in the first place.

isn't this old fucking news? I thought all euro's were racist they just don't know it because they are never exposed to anyone except other intolerant whites who live in countries bordering their own.

so.... eurotrash realizes they are indeed racist as shit, ofn.

philly is a tough place. known for its miserable hatred of everything. phillies winning brightened them up for a day, but they will still boo santa and the boy scouts at half time of an eagles game. my best bud is from philly, he tells me that the only halftime entertainment he has seen not get boo'd was frisbee dogs, so much that during next weeks game the crowd was chanting "frisbee dogs! frisbee dogs!" during whatever high school band performing half time.

seems to me like the bitch can't hang, most likely won't be missed.

My Milkshake bringeth the entirety of the gentlefolk to the village green, And I proclaim, 'Tis superior to thine. I shall repeat once, 'Tis superior to thine. I wouldst discuss this matter further to thou, but alas I must charge thee thrice the coin.

I don't know why but this made me laugh.

isn't this old fucking news? I thought all euro's were racist they just don't know it because they are never exposed to anyone except other intolerant whites who live in countries bordering their own.

so.... eurotrash realizes they are indeed racist as shit, ofn.
spoken like a true ignorant yank who never even peeked out of the US

europe is full of other ethnicities, maybe not as much as the US, but still. especially france/UK due to excessive colonization back then

I'm curious why people think calling us "yank" is suppose to offend us. Even during the Revolutionary war, we adopted it as a term of endearment. New York doesn't seem to care. They named one of their most loved teams it.

I'm from new york and I find "yank" to be very racially insensitive and I wish you would stop using such an repulsive term for Americans.

Back