The Truth about old_skul

General_Limp_Dic said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fool
This betta not be a publicity stunt for uva4.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/me hits fool with a flying elbo attack.

GLD!&^@!@!!

WSUP?????

Groover.jpg

The-ill-man said:
what happened (only read first few pages and then this page)

Someone posted some stuff about someone else and now all the other people are arguing about what is true and what isn't and taking sides based on their individual, uninformed opinions.

In short, another day at TribalWar.com

:D

"to slap a woman is not the cruellest thing you can do to her ... It's much more cruel to damage somebody psychologically ... to put them in such distress they really come to hate themselves". - Sean Connery

I actually had a girlfriend tell me that she'd rather have me hit her than to screw with her psychologically, no shit.

I've had women smack me in the face, and crap, and I don't mind that. When they go for the nuggets, those are my kids she's messing with and I'll make sure she never does it again.

As far as this thread in general, it's more than apparent than none of you have had vindictive girlfriends before.
Besides the fact that this is none of my business, I don't know what really happened, nor do I really care. All I'll say is that I've seen women do things like this before and it wouldn't suprise me in the least if this was total BS.

leave tw for a few hours and this happens.

gah, always happens.

Oh well, good luck to those involved, and whether its true or not, I don't think it should of been brought here :\

[Chen-RG-] said:
I can actually possibly sympathize with Old_skul. Sometimes, females can be BITCHES and do deserve to get smacked.

There are a lot of psycho bitches out there I'm telling you and it can drive a man nuts to the point of 'beating' them but is in reality just a natural defensive reflex. Old_skul probably had many good friends and that alone shows he's probably a good guy but sometims these girls can be EVIL that they bring out the worst in someone.... you heard it.. some girls just simply bring out the WORST in a man b/c of their psycho-bitchiness.

I'm not picking sides, but I can understand certain situations... This sounds all too familiar.

*note this is a mid thread response that i'm sure has been adressed by others already in this monster drama

Chen without a doubt you are the lowest form of life on earth. it doesn't surprise me a bit that you found this "all too familiar". Let's hope the next woman you decide to hit pulls a gun out and caps you in the forehead you fucking scumbag.

Back