The Truth about old_skul

wtf would he want to go to the hospital for anyway... Oh my girlfriend is in a coma, ill go spend an hour holding her limp hand... then ill go to church and pray for a speedy recovery.... wait, ill just go watch tv instead.

Cmdr Ke3n said:
Hrmmm.... just got here, sorry I'm late.

Just to let you all know, Groover was one of my favorite ppl in the world before she started getting violent. She was a really nice person and was really cool before her accident. Oh, and the thing about the pilot ready to marry to her, she told me she was one of those ppl who never wanted to get married.

This post was some really bad form Groover. It sickens me that someone who I once respected the way I respected you would stoop down to this level. Bad, bad form... :sick:

hey cmd ke3n! How are you?

whats it like to know that your dad and uncle are both pole smoking wife beating f4ggots

btw, fuck you and your down syndrome you retarded f4ggot

JuSTCHiLLiN said:
I just read the first post and that's all the catching up I'm going to do. Cops just don't arrest people because their ex boyfriend tells them to. It's obvious to me who was violent in the relationship.

phsycho hosebeast

NooKiE said:

whats it like to know that your dad and uncle are both pole smoking wife beating f4ggots

:lol:

Guyforgetpass said:
wtf would he want to go to the hospital for anyway... Oh my girlfriend is in a coma, ill go spend an hour holding her limp hand... then ill go to church and pray for a speedy recovery.... wait, ill just go watch tv instead.

You are an idiot.

Vacas_Mad_Dog said:
Knowing some martial art doesnt make you a good guy. I think Cheater is watching to many Van Damme or Segal movies.

I think you missed the point. Martial arts is not about kicking ass, it's about more self control and discipline. That's what he was pointing out you fucking cock smoker.

NooKiE said:

Well lets see, I don't think my dad is a "pole smoking wife beating f4ggot" mostly because my mother seems to be fine right now. I don't think my uncle is because I have seen the trouble he's been through for this bitch. And I don't have down syndrome, and it's not a nice thing to insult ppl with.

Why must ppl be so mean to ppl associated to ppl they don't like. It's not like I offended you, someone associated with me did. Just remember, I don't care.

Back