The SuicideTaxi/Fngrbang/Validuz effect

are you denying that you sound like that still

i can't imagine you sounding much different except for your voice being deeper maybe

every time i read a post of yours i can only imagine that voice

validuz is so upset about his nerd raging that he made up stories that i sent him demos in t2 begging to be on his team

if thats not bad enough hes pretending that he wasn't in his 20s when that video was made

which is so sad its not even worth making fun of

are you denying that you sound like that still

i can't imagine you sounding much different except for your voice being deeper maybe

every time i read a post of yours i can only imagine that voice
No, Ztir, we all sounds the same from 4-5 years old until we are 80. Obviously.

validuz is so upset about his nerd raging that he made up stories that i sent him demos in t2 begging to be on his team
:rofl: I love watching you try to backpedal out of that. It's okay sport, save face in front of your boyfriends.

if thats not bad enough hes pretending that he wasn't in his 20s when that video was made

which is so sad its not even worth making fun of
The sad part is your obsession with me. But I like it. You're giving me attention and boosting my ego every time you post.

:lol: you sound like a nutless kid
I would say upload some recordings of when you were younger, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you, along with HK and anyone else posting here is far too scared for that. Oh noes, the big bad internet people might make fun of you!1

so how old is validuz supposed to be

i'm getting confused between his posts that scream teenager and his voice that screams 11 year old

Back