[The Roots] Dear God 2.0

TheDemiGod

Veteran X
Great song. Thought I'd share if people haven't heard this yet. Jim James is the guy in the back of the cab and sings for a band named My Morning Jacket, one of my favorite bands.

Interesting tune, but would this be 1.0?

did you make us after we made you but we made you in our image.but then di we create you after you created us.

Ahahahahah what simple HOOMAN
thoughts these are.

Animals understand nothing.

hurt//maim/kill

did you make us after we made you but we made you in our image.but then di we create you after you created us.

Ahahahahah what simple HOOMAN
thoughts these are.

Animals understand nothing.

hurt//maim/kill

k

The fact that it has only ~50k views while "Tap Dat Trick in da Club" and every variation of it have 15 million is pretty fucking sad.

The fact that it has only ~50k views while "Tap Dat Trick in da Club" and every variation of it have 15 million is pretty fucking sad.

No, its not. People that like decent music, no matter what the genre, probably don't go to youtube to get their music.

Nobody should ever take the opinion of Youtube to mean anything. Hitcounts are stupid.

wow, excellent song

thanks for pointing this one out

saw them in concert in utica, ny 5 years ago. shit was cash. Small state school gymnasium, people were smoking weed, cops were standing around not hassling anyone, great times all around

Back