The Q Cucks Clan

Those who mock and attempt to harm the plan will care. They will be denied entry and left to die on the surface. Prob best they invest in some 100,000,000 sunblock. Not that it will help them. Actions have consequences, and there is no such thing as secrets.

Those who mock and attempt to harm the plan will care. They will be denied entry and left to die on the surface. Prob best they invest in some 100,000,000 sunblock. Not that it will help them. Actions have consequences, and there is no such thing as secrets.

you're not asking the right questions.

will trump use nukes against the 78 million americans mocking him right now or just the rowdiest of the bunch like antifa, the deep state, and cael?

will the underground bunkers have enough room for all of the 72 million who voted for trump or will there be a selection process?

who gets to share the bunker jared is staying in? do you know how to reserve a spot down there? asking for a friend.

It's always amusing to see the intellectual titans of TW Battle Royale with fucking tehvul lmfao.

you're not asking the right questions.

will trump use nukes against the 78 million americans mocking him right now or just the rowdiest of the bunch like antifa, the deep state, and cael?

Why use something dirty like nukes when there is a insanely huge ball of fire in the sky that just so happens farts bigly every so often? Which scorches the entire planet?

You think ancient peoples built entire multi level cities underground for the pure hell of it? If so think again.

no soup means i'm ancient ppl, ancient ppl did not have soup until it was invented by campbell's 4 the paris world fair

yo my new congressional rep is lauren boebert, locally famous q zombie and borderline milf (no hips/no ass -- #Sad!)

tbh i'm looking forward 2 some old style ecw slutdowns between her and aoc coming 2 us LIVE ON CSPAN

Back