The Pacific

Thumper

Veteran X
Tempted to get HBO for this.

Based on how good band of brothers was, this should be excellent.

If gay ass direct tv wasn't going to screw me for getting HBO, i would have it already.

Really? We haven't had enough threads about this before so you had to make your own?

i am in canada = hbo is a lot of $$$

il wait for the store version on monday or sunday nite cant wait

Not really. I find myself watching plenty of Movie Central or HBO Canada content for the price of the package. At least that's for those in western Canada. Those in the east get The Movie Network and HBO Canada.

i cancelled hbo when curbs newest season ended, might have to get it for this unless i can watch it on hbo go for free. HBO GO - It's HBO. On Your Computer. i got it for free because i have verizon fios, kinda cool

edit: well i guess i dont have it anymore :( fark, prolly going to get hbo tomorrow for this then lol

Last edited:
Tempted to get HBO for this.

Based on how good band of brothers was, this should be excellent.

If gay ass direct tv wasn't going to screw me for getting HBO, i would have it already.

If torrent there torrent was torrent only torrent some torrent way torrent to torrent watch torrent the torrent show torrent without torrent having torrent HBO....

I wonder when HBO and the like will start offering onilne subscriptions. I wouldn't take anything but a connection if I could get that.

A friend of mine is an extra in it. Not sure which bit, he is a US soldier so shouldn't be hard to spot :lol:. It was when they were filming in Cairns.

I may just get HBO for 2 months for this.

How do you even get it, if you call them will they just turn it on?

Youd think you could just go to the channel and select subscribe or something.

Back