The one thing that would've made Halo worth it:

skywalker

Veteran X
A kill count at the end.
[You have killed 23,952 enemies!]

The other thing would've been taking a baseball bat to the monitor, Office Space style. Man, I so wanted to just kill that shithead.

All that aside, I'm replaying the entire SP on legendary on the PC, and it's pretty fun. It's a very different game, but it's still not that hard. I'd recommend trying it if you're bored.

Who else has played it through on legendary?

g0ds gReeN said:
what would've been really nice is 4P coop

yeah, it'd be cool if they left it in on the PC (I know they couldn't because they changed the architecture blah blah blah). Driving around blowing shit up in jeeps on Silent Cartographer would be fun...

cheezit said:
i don't see why people think coop is all that much fun. killing friends > killing stuff with friends.
obviously you never went through the game with a buddy the first time.

Excel said:
you mean the coop?
I mean halo

it's an average game at best. I don't give a shit if it's amazing compared to all fps games on consoles, there's nothing amazing about it compared to PC games

Excel said:
obviously you never went through the game with a buddy the first time.

i was the biggest halo fanboy on this board back when it was only on xbox. and yes, i did go through the game with a buddy the first time. it was fun, but just as fun as going through myself would have been. the multiplayer is great, the coop is eh. coop doesnt make going through the single player worth it after beating the game on legendary. i play the Maw every once in a while still, but if i have a friend around we're playing deathmatch.

I think it really depends on how u play co-op with... me and my buddy played the game co-op and by the end we played off each others weaknesses and were an unstoppable team. We went through most of the levels on legendary till we ran into the "same room over and over again levels" i just couldnt take the pain again.

Back