The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

GreasyBoy said:
Don't be ashamed of who you are.
dude i used to have cardboard standups of boba fett and a jawa.. amongst other stuff

now the only star wars related material i own are the dvds

personally, i believe that nido is the resident expert on judaism, not me.

nido did break the story that JEWS CAUSED WTC after all.

i nominate nido to be jew expert, and decline the nomination of myself.

and i nominate tr67 as our resident expert on "special people" and the special olympics.

I'm like a sub-expert on Pharmacy...

I'm a pharmacy student who has worked in a pharmacy for about a year... but more importantly, i've got pharmacy resources out the wazoo and know how to use them. I couldn't provide much expertise outside of those resources, but with them, i'd trust myself enough to counsel.

So yeah, add me if you think that's good enough. Either way, I still respond to all the pharmaceutical questions.

I have a couple of nominations.

First, for myself, in the following fields:

Music: Guitar
Music: Drums
Music: Digital Recording
Music: Production/Engineering

I'm a 20-year-plus musician, with "pro-amateur" experience in the above listed categories; I play drums in two bands, guitar in another, and am currently in the midst of recording and mixing yet another album of many.

Automotive: Porsche
Automotive: General Maintenance
Automotive: Autocross
Automotive: Track Days
Automotive: Tires

I have owned a 911 for six years, maintained it, tracked it, and even killed Bambi with it.

Secondly, I'd like to nominate Cheater for:

Parenting: Teenagers
Parenting: Young Children
Parenting: Twins

He has a teenager in college, and young twins. That should be enough. Also:

Automotive: Toyota MR2
Automotive: BMW

Lastly, for Fraggle:

Food: Twinkies
Food: Gathering
Food: Consuming
Food: I WANT MORE

I nominate me for programming C#/VB and if there could be a category for game programming/technical knowledge I'd like to apply for that as well. Also, I worked on the new Tomahawk missile and helped with DDX, so there're some Navy/weapons systems things I could be considered knowledgeable in.

edit: as for credentials, I've helped program several game prototypes (shot) and program in C# for my job. Can't really back up my experience with the tomahawk missile or DDX at the moment...heh.

Last edited:
it just occurred to me that I don't offer this forum or anywhere else in life anything

i feel so empty inside

Back