The Nofix Please Don't Ruin Tribes Ascend Fund

cael

Veteran XX
The idea behind this thread is to start a fund to pay Nofix not to make hacks for T:A. Hopefully if enough people join in Nofix will realize that he can make more money off the fund than he can selling hacks to cheaters. In the end the community will be better off because Nofix will not have ruined another game.

To start us off I am willing to pledge five (5) dollars of my own money, who else is willing to contribute?

Nofix please let us know how much it will take to pay you off so you don't ruin T:A with hacks (netset, bypasses, aimbots, etc.).

People contributing to this fund:
  • Cael - $5
  • Opsayo - $10
  • Milk-man - $10

Please note that this thread is not a statement about whether Nofix is a good or bad guy or whether he makes cheats or not. We just want to have to have a good time and I even look forward to playing T:A with Nofix. We just don't want anyone making cheats for this game. If this fund is successful, we may start one for other cheat makers.

We already have $25 in american moneys pledge so I dont think your canadian money will go far with nofix sorry dare.

Why are you trying to ruin t:a bro?

LOL nice shit cael. Do you accept €?

Nahh, im joking. Lock this thread. Wheres scudezes or w/e that guys name was

He sells his cheats amadeus, that's how he makes a living, I'm just hoping that if we come together we can show him another way.

:rofl:

wait a few days first... T:A may just ruin itself by sucking

if you want real $ from making cheats, make a bot for diablo3

i know you euros love to cheat n all but u have mj for that this thread is for americans and nofix i can only hope that t:a is region locked so i don't have to deal with the euros

mj will get the next thread (maybe happy or andrew after?)

I don't think nofix ever made an autoaim. Maybe just a real good pft chaingun script while using a pixel bot.

nofix has a working autoaim that can kick your ass in a close range disc duel and the last time i play vs it was like... 4 years ago possibly more in an arena server it is really cool how it follows the player its locked onto with a perfect lead

Cael is trolling. Despite that, I'll be sitting this one out. I have no desire to disrupt T:A's self implosion.

T:A will be an easy target because it's free, and because it uses the Unreal Engine. Porting existing Unreal Engine based hacks is trivial. You'll probably see public hacks within the same week of release.

I might toy with server exploits, but other than that I don't have much interest.

Nofix the point of this thread is to pay you not to do that, if more people would just chip in we would have enough so that you wont have to sell cheats. Please do not ruin this game for us.

Back