[The New Mav] Gwokable or DJonez?

Usher

Veteran X
Which fine forum specimen is destined to follow those famed footsteps?

The thinly-veiled attempt at feigning nonchalance about their weight and people's resulting opinions of them seems to be present in both. It could be anyone's game at this point.

Mavatemypost.gif

DrJonez's shitty "I am fat but at least I know it and who are you to judge me, DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!! If you disagree with me you are just a sheeple like all the others. I have fun and i live my life who cares what ya'll think...HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK PLEASE TELL ME" diatribes reminds me of Mav more than anyone else on this forum.

DrJonez's shitty "I am fat but at least I know it and who are you to judge me, DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!! If you disagree with me you are just a sheeple like all the others. I have fun and i live my life who cares what ya'll think...HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK PLEASE TELL ME" diatribes reminds me of Mav more than anyone else on this forum.

One key aspect is missing. The "Bite the hand that feeds you" thing that Mav would do to people who tried to give him a break or help him out. That and a photo thread detailing a ten pound breakfast, and being shat on by birds when he finally attempted to get on the right track by walking.

Jonez is similar to Mav when it concerns his attitude about his weight & health... but the similarities die a quick, immediate death right there.

Jonez actually like... has a sense of humor, and thinks about things other than who is persecuting him at any given moment.

Back