The hell is wrong with the Washington Redskins?

CMVDA

Veteran X
(Besides their name, of course)

Albert Haynesworth gets $100 million. Ok. Overpaid, but understandable (if a bad idea).

THEY GAVE DEANGELO HALL A 22.5 MILLION DOLLAR SIGNING BONUS and a 54 million dollar contract!!

whoa. whoa. haynesworth from tennessee is a skin now? wow, i hated that dumb ass before, now i get to hate him more cause he's in my division.

and the skins will still suck. he had 8 1/2 sacks last season and so he is worth 100 mill? Guys getting that kind of money better put up 15+ sacks a season.

For years now the Skins have tried to rely on large amounts of money to fix their problems. They play to get paid instead of playing to win. It looked a little different last season, but then they lost to Cincinnati so..

patriots add fred taylor following belichick's recent philosophy of carrying 6 broken down/mediocre running backs to barely get through a season healthy

Im hoping the Giants get TJ, and that LB from carolina that wants to leave.

Im think you mean peppers, he is a de not a lb.
He wants to play outside lb in a 3-4 like ware does in dallas, but he is 6foot 7, and weighs 280-290lbs(likely to big to play lb).
The panthers are looking to trade him for a 1st and 3rd round pick in the draft.

McFadden, Nate Washington and Harrison all in contract talks.

The Raiders and Redskins fucked up the signings of Harrison and McFadden though, thanks you fucking moron jew cunt and greaseball asshole who will probably live through nuclear holocaust.

Jeff Saturday wants to play for the Steelers, so hopefully they'll have a line that's worth a shit this year.

Great now we're going to have to fork over 100m for Harrison or he'll hold out.

How the fuck do you make a deal like that, that's just asinine.

I hope Harrison is at least realistic....Haynesworth is head and shoulders above every interior D lineman in the league; can anyone really say Harrison is a MUCH more disruptive player than Ware or Porter or Merriman or even Woodley?

Hopefully he realizes how rare it is for a DL to make the kind of impact Haynesworth does...a number of teams have comparable OLBs.

Of course I'm not trying to say this contract was earned...I don't think anyone in the league on either side of the ball deserves 100m.

and the skins will still suck. he had 8 1/2 sacks last season and so he is worth 100 mill? Guys getting that kind of money better put up 15+ sacks a season.

You don't watch a lot of football if you are evaluating a DT like Haynesworth by his sack total.

This was dumb, however it won't hurt the cap too much. 'Skins are banking on an uncapped year approaching soon.

Not that I in any way approve of this decision. I do like the Hall signing though. He seems to fit in our system, and he's getting 22 million guaranteed on a 6 year contract. Not too shabby.

Back