The Hangover and Terminator Salvation are "out"

soundjester

Veteran XV
while I appreciate the effort, putting out anything that is mediocre begs the question: why did they bother?

I cannot be the only one who will forgo a shitty rip in favor of actually renting/buying a quality studio copy.

Yes i miss terminator in theater and waited a long time at my store to get a decent version worth watching...

Yeah I generally wait until there's a solid DVD rip out. I did see this odd format Salvation rip though and I grabbed that just to see what the heck it was. I think the general consensus is that it's somewhere between a TC and a DVD Rip (R5 anyone?). We'll see though.

I hate the MKV container that the hangover was released in.. FUCKING HATE MKV.

I just checked there is a new copy of the hangover in xvid out.. also I see the DVDSCR for Terminator Salvation out too.. going to see what the quality is..

Last edited:
while I appreciate the effort, putting out anything that is mediocre begs the question: why did they bother?

I cannot be the only one who will forgo a shitty rip in favor of actually renting/buying a quality studio copy.

depends on the movie. If it is some crappy chick flick, I don't care the quality of the video. Sound has to be good though.

Lindsay Lohan turned down Heather Graham's role in the Hangover. Didn't think the movie would do well.

I'm going to actually ""buy"" the BD version of Terminator when it comes out because I'm not a cheap fuck like most of you. That movie is well worth it.

Yes that was a quote within a quote.

Why would you hate MKV?

It can do everything AVI can, and then some. It supports multiple audio channels, so you can include optional commentary, and you can include the subtitles within the container itself. There's plenty more reasons for why it's better, but those are the two I care about.
well its fucking slow as shit for me.. I try to seek and the movie crashes the player.. and yes I am using up to date codecs.. this only happens with mkv movies for me..

dumpy, I use scenereleases.info to see whats out there but what do you use when u wanna watch something else other than scene releases.

I'm always looking for a good movie directory website you can flip through titles,watch trailers etc to later proceed and "purchase" it.

Tellsyncs of both these movies have been out since 0day. Until there's a 1080p BD rip, who cares?

"Since 0day"? hahaha. This isn't fucking BBS. 0Day as a section has evolved into a place for random shit to be released - mostly small apps, XXX Imagesets, smaller XXX videos, etc. Typically carries at most a 5 minute pretime on sites.

thanks.. at my amsterdam-crib i only have the possibility to watch avi files through this usb stick thing thing thingy on my television and this format is perfect.. i don't care that much about this movie anyway that i would have to see this in the best quality possible haha..

Back