the following people are amazing posters

lol...badmofo is mad

his marriage fails and everyone laughs at him, but Vanster gets good wishes and empathy because he's not a fucking douchebag

mraaah jealous rage (understandable as I am already jealous of Vanster's good looks, and I'm not a fat headed troll)

:lol:

I guess the other thing is that I don't taunt people about their failed marriage, even if I don't like them. Marriage is a tough, tough gig, and just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I have license to roll around in their heartbreak. Nobody wins in divorce, and I sympathize with anyone that has had to endure it. Including badmofo.

I guess the other thing is that I don't taunt people about their failed marriage, even if I don't like them. Marriage is a tough, tough gig, and just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I have license to roll around in their heartbreak. Nobody wins in divorce, and I sympathize with anyone that has had to endure it. Including badmofo.

evidently you did something to fill his vagina with sand :d

Not that I really care, but you're full of shit. Code4 even called you out on it.

So uh..get off your high horse chief.

:sunny:

ps-there is no sand in my vagina, or in the vaginas of the hot little sluts I fuck, only hot creamy semeny goodness lolz

Where's the yawn smilie when you need it

Man, that's no shit. I just finished the last of 10 graves in a row at work, and I'm tired. But can you first tell me what I'm full of shit about ( I mean specifically, I know I am in general already ), that Code4 "called me out" on? As you have pointed out, I'm a remarkably stupid fellow, so you're going to have to be very specific, if you want me to understand.

And after you've done that, you can get this thread back on topic and lets talk more about good posters that have not been mentioned.

Sorry bro, I don't pay attention enough to bookmark threads and shit like that. I quite honestly don't give enough of a shit about things to do that.

I think the quote was something like "you should lighten up about peoples marriages because you've been emo blah blah"

Like I said though :shrug:

On a side note, I think it's cute the e-knights are here to defend your honor. If you'll pardon me I have to go take a you, and wipe my me :D

Vanster is a tragic hero ala Shakespeare characters

Intelligent and with a good heart who has a fall from grace

BadMoFo is the main character from a sitcom that fails after 3 episodes

not funny, just sad and hard to watch

Middle Aged Crisis Mofo off to excrete his usual TW posts into a toilet where they belong

at least I hope he's using a toilet

I don't think anyone on this forum is an "amazing poster". Everyone is a shitbag at times. Reading this thread was a good reminder.

Johnny5_04.jpg
ok i want this poster with his name signed in binary at the bottom

i'll take a 'despite all his rage he's still lavan in a cage' signed glossy too plz

In no particular order,

Mangle, DynamiteStick, Giga, Flyers, and that Fartmath teacher kid are the Crème of this place, behind them come you, Trop, NGFM (he's streaky- he has a run of shit and then comes through with a one-liner so amazing that it keeps him in the top-ten, Naptown and Spxnge.

After that, come the usual gang of retards: Goshin, Code4, Bounty, Reggs, me, Scooby, Elvis Hitler, Lemon, and too many other faggots to name.

Bottom of the barrel: Everyone knows. The only exceptions are when Jim Beam or mofo have a thread backfire and they get mad. That is what keeps them above Opsayo, Dare, Zopharoth and the Garcias.

you, spxnge, naptown, and ngfm are pretty much my favorite posters on tw. but i pretty much like everyone else here. the exceptions are tehvul, dweasel, joemomma, ender, mitchdubai, and blitz. they are all fags and i hate them.

Back