[The ending] 3:10 to Yuma

there are many things unspoilered in this here thread pardner, do u care to meet at high noon?

thats_racist.gif

Spoiler

i think it was more of a "we've heard about how bad ass he is the whole movie, but never really got to see him in action" type of thing, and they felt they had to prove how much of a G he was.

He killed them because:

1. He intended to ride the train, fulfilling the obligation to Bale's family. Going to prison was nothing for him- he already escaped 3 times.

2. He killed his 2nd in command for killing Bale.

3. He killed the rest of the gang so they didn't take reprisals to Bale's family. This insures he doesn't ride the train for nothing.

Also: The movie is about Crowe, not Bale- Crowe is a cursed man, and the whole movie illustrates this.

Just watched this movie. Honestly if you thought this was a good movie you are as dumb as the director. I've never seen so much bullshit in one movie. This list is just the tip of the iceberg in the amount of bullshit contained in this film:

1) The cuff him in the front even though he continually kills people.

2) Bounty hunter gets shot in the stomach at point blank but is up kicking ass and riding horses a couple hours later.

3) A man with one leg is running around like an olympic athlete.

4) The bad guy crew is trying to rescue R. Crowe but continually sprays bullets at him and Bale with no thought that they might hit Crowe.

5) When Crowe kills good guys they simply tell him "no" and take no precautions to prevent further attacks.

6) Crowe could have escaped an unlimited amount of times throughout the movie but chooses not to...?

7) Crowe waits in the saloon knowing that the sheriff is returning... wtf?

8) Instead of calling his crew off, Crowe decides to run around the town getting shot at so he can board a train to prison.

9) Crowe kills his whole crew even though they spent the entire movie trying to save him.

10) They unload a gatlin gun but can't even manage to shoot the horses the bad guys are riding.

How could anybody think this was a good movie?

here's an explanation someone came up with that i just found:

Spoiler
well the end of that explanation is false considering how he calls his horse.

Spoiler

He shot his crew because he wanted to be free of them. You can tell he was tired of being a bandit from the opening scene of the movie, and again when he offered to run away with the bar chick etc.

so i go to 2600 meetings with a kid that looks *exactly* like ben foster. sames height hair color eye color the way his facial hair is the way he looks at people, everything. only major difference is this kids voice isn't as low and raspy as ben foster's was in this movie.

well naturally we all called attention to this, over labor day last year we got into the alcohol pretty bad, we were playing quarters at a party the kid that looks like ben foster had a fuck ton of vodka.

well he was sitting in the corner most of the night passed out and around 3 AM he woke up and walked to the table, then sat down.

then josh looks across the table at me and says "Tell me where he is.. or you will burn" i assume the night of drinking did a number on his voice, best impression I've ever witnessed in my life.

Back