The "Eating Popcorn" Smiley, I think it's very disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jazz

Banned
I find it egregiously disrespectful and hurtful of others feelings when some posters use the "Eating Popcorn" or 'drama' clickable smiley, as it is known. Use of this particular "emoticon" as such graphical icons are called, says to the original poster basically your concern or request that you have posted in the forum is simply a frivolous or entertaining drama and we shouldn't take it seriously but rather we should instead have our enjoyment of the resultant forum drama at your expense.

I think the powers that be should seriously consider redacting this smiley from the retinue of choices as its current usage does not seem to be consistent vis-a-vis with the forum guidelines regarding showing proper respect for individual posters.

For reference, this is the "emoticon" to which I am referring:
:popcorn:
I do not place the emoticon here as a comment on this thread in any way nor do I invite respondents to simply respond with this emoticon as a personal insult, as some are certainly most likely to do anyway, despite this request.

You little faggot member, shut the fuck up right this instant.

I hope you are trolling for your own sake, crying about a little smiley face is fucking sad.

You were looking for the reaction of the above posters otherwise you would not have posted at all.

There is no funny in your post or intent.

Hugh Jazz said:
I find it egregiously disrespectful and hurtful of others feelings when some posters use the "Eating Popcorn" or 'drama' clickable smiley, as it is known. Use of this particular "emoticon" as such graphical icons are called, says to the original poster basically your concern or request that you have posted in the forum is simply a frivolous or entertaining drama and we shouldn't take it seriously but rather we should instead have our enjoyment of the resultant forum drama at your expense.

I think the powers that be should seriously consider redacting this smiley from the retinue of choices as its current usage does not seem to be consistent vis-a-vis with the forum guidelines regarding showing proper respect for individual posters.

For reference, this is the "emoticon" to which I am referring:
:popcorn:
I do not place the emoticon here as a comment on this thread in any way nor do I invite respondents to simply respond with this emoticon as a personal insult, as some are certainly most likely to do anyway, despite this request.

Wow, if you spent this much time on your resume, you'd be President...
As it stands, who cares?
And no, it can also mean I am interested in the show about to take place so please remove your chapeau, douchebag.

Hugh Jazz said:
forum guidelines regarding showing proper respect for individual posters? LOl

I didn't even read your post but that line caught my eye.

trolling member stfu.... ps you're not really a member are you. when were you banned last

Darkstrand said:
forum guidelines regarding showing proper respect for individual posters? LOl

I didn't even read your post but that line caught my eye.

i couldn't find this in the rules either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back