the dex and the bronx

dexy

Veteran XV
hello all, good to see u all still here and alive :)
anyone local to me? just moved into the area (3rd ave/tremont) temporarily, dunno my way around or anyone here at all cept sbj and lost his number. soon to be working in long island... need roomate mebbe. feel free to invite me out and get me drunk..
that is all.
shoot me an email here

its uhh up there.. bronx, ny 3rd ave and tremont.. or to be more detailed, somewhere where im the only white guy in 50 square blocks and possibly only one speaking english as well 0_o;

:lol:

What's up dex? I thought you already were in NYC living w/ your bro...Of course you know how good my memory is :shock:

(it's only bad when it comes to you :p)

taurus:
hey i got no pc yet at place im stayin, or internet, im at some pub library.. i cant install mirc... and the ses irc function is borked, tell sbj to email me his #. and i'll call unamed tonite, wian got me his #.

dexy said:
taurus:
hey i got no pc yet at place im stayin, or internet, im at some pub library.. i cant install mirc... and the ses irc function is borked, tell sbj to email me his #. and i'll call unamed tonite, wian got me his #.

Will do my friend!

Here's something to keep you happy:

ses_uva_small.jpg

puncho said:
I see...well gl w/ that...where's slint been? Still lost in ffxi? :eek:

lost in ffxi: dex, wian, lil`kigga (lost connection moved from school) and rooster (taking ffxi break, playing bf2)

slint: is a w0w man.

Heh, all you guys turned into those MMRPG (or wtvr they're called) whores...I'd expect no less from kigga that gook! :D

puncho said:
Heh, all you guys turned into those MMRPG (or wtvr they're called) whores...I'd expect no less from kigga that gook! :D

kig is hardcore, or was.. he had to move back home, and no connection there, its killin him to not be able to play..

dexy said:
its uhh up there.. bronx, ny 3rd ave and tremont.. or to be more detailed, somewhere where im the only white guy in 50 square blocks and possibly only one speaking english as well 0_o;

heh, you sound like me. I live in "Little San Salvadore" (in Los Angeles). :D

Back