The deal of a lifetime.

r0xx

Banned
So I went to a car dealership today, looking at some cars. The salesman walks up to me with a big grin on his face. I asked him how much the car was ($33,000). I said, hmmm.....interesting. (It was a 2002 Saab). I might just have to buy that today. His grin proceeded to get enormous now. I said one second...I put my hand in my pocket, pulled out 32 cents. "Well that won't do it, now will it." I said with a gentlemanly chuckle.

I slowly reached down into my wallet, pulled it out, pulled out my library card, and kroger plus card. I placed the 32 cents kroger card, and library card all in my left hand, took his hand, and gently closed his fingers over it after i layed it down in his palm. I calmly said "the extra is for the family, treat them to dinner or something nice like that."

His blank face became even blanker. HE calmly proceeded to open up his hand and turn it over so that ALL of my offerings were unfurled on the ground, and he turned around and walked away. In his mumbles, i discerned a slight "fucker".
I slowly and dejectedly picked up cards and change, got in my car, and pulled in to the next car dealership across the street.
I started looking at some cars. The salesman walks up to me with a big grin on his face.........

Last edited:
Back