The Culling

This shit is fun yo. I'm running around in a pink shirt with a spear. I just wish there was VOIP.

Watched a few Twitch streams, seems decent. Might force me to finally upgrade my video card :happy:

it is pretty fun, and only like $13

definitely early access though....when you die you can spectate or just leave...nothing in the server announcing the winner, etc...some unfinished textures. but has the potential to be fun. i didn't realize you could get rocks and wood from hitting trees and rocks, just like in rust (i thought you had to find rocks and branches)

I played it for like 45 minutes and requested a refund. I like the idea behind the game but the movement is janky as fuck. It feels like you're running through mud the entire time and it annoys me.

looks pretty cool, will probably try it out soon

i played h1z1 battle royale a while back but that game is going nowhere. still feels like an alpha and has always looked ugly. i like the battle royale game type in general though

it looks fun, and every gameplay footage of it looks like theyre having fun. huge letdown is that there are only North America servers. so anyone from anywhere else will not enjoy the game because of the delay.

i want to buy it but i live in Australia. oh well

yeah, i mean it feels unfinished to me (early access) but its only ~$13, the price of seeing a movie - and this will probably give me > 2 hours of fun

I suck at blocking for some reason. It seems like the block has a long delay for me.
The people I'm fighting seem to block like gods with split second reaction time.

Then again, I could just suck.

Back