The cockblock

Wrath[TC]

Veteran X
All this PUA shit and people bragging about all the "HBs" they "close", I was reminded of all the times I've been straight up cockblocked.

I had a 8.7 with her tits out, ready to go, and coming down off X. This bitch was pulling my hair, talking about me going down on her, and explaining to me how horny she was since she broke up with her BF with the "9 inch dick."

Then I got straight up cockblocked by one of her guy friends. What. The. Fuck.

This is a thread about NOT getting pussy since there's 800 threads about getting it.

What do you do in such a situation?

By the way. If you have a bitch's tits out and still don't fuck her then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Shit... she was even on X. How did you not fuck her? You could have been gay and still fucked her.

i got one,

I was at the club one night and this pretty good looking i'd say about a 7 or so on the looks girl was all over me, drunk as hell and horny, and whispering in my ear about how her boyfriend was going to be at work and we should go back to her place, well she finally talked me into it and as we're getting ready to go, the female companion she showed up with suddenly got 'ill' and she had to leave. the female companion was the DD for the night. from what i figure the bitch just didnt want me fucking johnny football hero's girl.

Last edited:
Guy friend cockblocking carries one universal message.

"If I can't have it, I'll make sure no one else can."

i got one,

I was at the club one night and this pretty good looking i'd say about a 7 or so girl was all over me, drunk as hell and horny, and whispering in my ear about how her boyfriend was going to be at work and we should go back to her place, well she finally talked me into it and as we're getting ready to go, the female companion she showed up with suddenly got 'ill' and she had to leave. the female companion was the DD for the night. from what i figure the bitch just didnt want me fucking johnny football hero's girl.

Maybe you shouldn't try to fuck horny drunk 7 year olds lol

Has anyone ever seen the greatest cockblock ever...the passive aggressive cockblock?

Its actually pretty effective, but you need a wingman for it to work well.

do we really need all these retarded PU threads? is there some secret organization dedicated to filling the void left by Akuma’s sabbatical?

Back