The Christmas Odometer

El Mariachi

Veteran XV
Post the mileage you DROVE for Christmas related bullshit.

Christmas Related Bullshit Includes:
1. Mileage TO and FROM a relative's/friends house to exchange Christmas gifts
2. Any detours for gas along the way
3. Taking a wrong turn and getting lost because your paper map is from 1999 or your GPS is from 2001. Or you're dumb or some shit. I dunno.
4. Something else I arbitrarily decide if anyone ever responds to the thread in the hopes that my mileage seems worse than your mileage.
5. Does not have to be on Christmas Day/Eve
6. Please specify if out of state or in state driving

Christmas Related Bullshit Does Not Include:
1. Driving everywhere for fucking gifts.
2. Something else I arbitrarily decide if anyone ever responds to the thread in the hopes that my mileage seems worse than your mileage.

This Year:
220 miles. In State.

Last edited:
800 miles from MD to PA. :|

Edit: back and forth plus family BS. :[

Basically I live around Baltimore, the GF goes to school in philly. Back and forth to pick her up, forget to grab the chinchillas, drive back, go down to DC for family, come back up to north MD for other family, out to find the "perfect tree"....etc...driving to and from the airport, xmas parties.

I drive a 2001 Jeep Wrangler. FML.

Last edited:
950. Probably should of rented the car, but lately they've been expensive with the extra taxes. All of it was highway driving in the Charger. South Florida to Ocala, to Busch Gardens to Gainesville, and back. Took pictures of Ashley at a horse show, rode Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens, saw my parents, and Ashley drove home with me.

Last edited:
Zero. I rode my mountain bike everywhere and put all my shopping in a Cannondale trailer.

1215 miles from here to grandparents
570 miles from grandparents to mother in law
1450 miles home

Not including the ~350-400 miles while at each location.
No, we don't stop to sleep along the way

460 MI from VA to OH
305 MI from OH to WV
165 MI from WV to VA

And then driving from MA to VA after i go back to pick up my new car in a week so add another 600 mi (Taking the train from VA to MA on the way up).

Train Richmond to Albany Ny so about 500 miles. About 100 close range miles due to going to people's places etc. 350 Albany to ri and back. Gotta do Albany to richmond again next week. So let's say 1500

Back