The Cape?

Skibbi9

Contributor
Veteran XX
Watched both episodes, its very campy and plays off a ton of other comics, I'm not sure if it'll get better and i'll be surprised if they give it more than 13 episodes, but i'd like for it to succeed. (I guess the best hope is that it'll follow alias' 2 good seasons, major story arc change, 1 ok season and crap if it's still picked up... but we'll see)

Max character was fun though

yeah, super campy and pretty terrible writing/acting. but i'll give it a chance..it seemed like they were moving the story very very fast to set up the backstory so they didn't have to dwell on it too much in later episodes.

was thinking about giving it a shot, but I kept forgetting when it's on. Don't think I'll bother after reading your post.

was thinking about giving it a shot, but I kept forgetting when it's on. Don't think I'll bother after reading your post.

I thought it was entertaining enough, some good parts, but I think it'll get critically beatdown and I'm not sure NBC will stay committed to it.

all i can say is it has james frain in it

count.jpg

Yes, absolutely. Good point on your part. Watching a bunch of fucking niggers running after a pig skin is a totally worthless, juvenile activity not fit for politically active grown men.

Yes, absolutely. Good point on your part. Watching a bunch of fucking niggers running after a pig skin is a totally worthless, juvenile activity not fit for politically active grown men.

what if its a white only sport?

should i stop gambling too?

Yes and yes. You're making progress! Keep it up, you might just mature in time for your 40th birthday.

Maybe I already did. Maybe I didn't need to do any drugs, drink any copious amounts of alcohol, watch any amounts of niggerball or obsess over adolescent cartoon characters to do so. Is that a possibility in your ZOG-world?

American 'culture' is so fucking asinine, it disgusts me. Eternally juvenile. It comes from the TV and is basically aimed at retards: ooh, watch the niggers play hoops; watch the niggers play football; but don't talk about crime niggers are committing.

Maybe I already did. Maybe I didn't need to do any drugs, drink any copious amounts of alcohol, watch any amounts of niggerball or obsess over adolescent cartoon characters to do so. Is that a possibility in your ZOG-world?

maybe you did? you either did or you didn't. I'd like to know what you fill your time with

Back