The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

I'm seeing a psychiatrist. I can't go into public places where humans exist. I never have been able to. Unless I know the layout, or know someone there. I don't talk to anyone outside of my gf, or people I know from the past which is very few people. I don't talk to my parents. I was physically abused as a child, beaten and mentally abused.

I'm on Prozac, I've been on Cymbalta and Lexapro. Neither of which cured the anxiety. Alprazolam for anxiety, which just makes me feel drunk, without the hangover, or other garbage associated with drinking. I like to smoke weed because it does cure most of my anxiety and mood issues - but it is illegal in this state, so I don't do it in public.

Surprise surprise, nofix is crazy.

also anyone g00d learned in like 03 from nonreg carn0va twl demoz that spam d on dx does not work on every algo

eventually they will beat ur pattern of respawn spam rinse repeat and will get a good grab and be "gone"

spamming correctly is a skill and even then its not gonna stop the LT anemix lix nonreg offense

that takes skilzz

ma's r more efficient way of killing

u can pop a person with an ma faster than u can chain them in certain situations

thats gonna give u respawn time advantage

ticktickt0ck

and this is wat a g00d match in t1 feels like before and as it starts 4 me cuz i am anigger

YouTube - EGYPTIAN RIDDIM MIX by HAZEL
the ppl rapping is lix and the horn is fett LOL

i miss matches so much. i want to play 1 person stand off defenses.

u are all 2 weak these days to belong to the tribe.

and t2 is filled with noobies with eg0s. y sch00l them when i can get laid and spend time in t1 with my budz :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

everything w0rks in t1 the way it d0es cuz lix sets the pace fyi

we are all chasing him (all of us vs one person)

sn0w me every1

and he d0esnt try at all (srsly)

i am a nerd and i plan on playing this game for a long time cuz i doubt it'll be replicated by a company with the same FEEL

and i play soley by feeling

t2 is 2 floaty

i dont use a reticle and my mouse needs like 2 or 3 feet to make the movements

i can also chain u at 800m distance at my will :)

chaingunz r for pussiez do0ds

there is as much a rhythm 2 tribes gameplay imo

here's some terminology that most top tier players understand on some level

gone = when "you cant" chase them - aka a probability (u can always chase and fail)
algo = urs/ur teams pattern of strategy or metagame or "system"
awareness = how much information u r responding2/ can handle at 0nce
disc skillz = 0nly for those gifted in both trives sciences and the blessings of hawk bat
riddim = rhythm
swing = p0sition invented by lord kermit andrew and team "TRIBES MASTERS" means swinging ur position during a stop of ur algo (or teams algo) to compensate for the disruption in the "play" (ex. an lo can d up) this "secret" position ruined 10v10 strategy cuz most grabs = g0n3 and very few teams could compete with organizational skills of the top tier. it is a secret position cuz it can also fuck ur team over if u do it wrong.
play = whatever u recognize as the current strategy/lay of the land
holy grail strat = constant lama overload + half decent aim [to sl0w d0wn the cl0ck]
YouTube - Rae Riddim Mix

(this song is about a girl with a ten lb ass)

Last edited:
The only people who played Base who hate LT are the people who were HO and HoF and are terrible and were carried by their team. Anyone who is capable at an online game and liked tribes will enjoy LT; there is zero reason not to.

Or in short:

Cowboys = love LT
Fatties = hate LT

good post jomo5k

want to join my team

Back