The beast in my basement

Hive_Tyrant

Clambaked5
Veteran XV
Found this big guy in the garage. He's like mobile pest control. There are no other bugs within 500 ft. of his living space. I'm going to make him a little house. I need a name for him, any recommendations?

(Sorry for the blurry pic, snapped it off in a hurry with a cell phone and he was gone before I got back with a better camera)

widget_bzEcTzCIzpel_UTKeNEp3b.jpg

your theory of mobile pest control would be sound if your mobile pest control wasn't also a pest

epic fail for not killing it on sight

going to laugh when his 300 spider babies spread throughout the rest of your garage and house

your theory of mobile pest control would be sound if your mobile pest control wasn't also a pest

epic fail for not killing it on sight

going to laugh when his 300 spider babies spread throughout the rest of your garage and house

They're harmless. Don't be such a pussy. Shouldn't you be primping in front of a mirror or something? Your hair is a mess.

Found this big guy in the garage. He's like mobile pest control. There are no other bugs within 500 ft. of his living space. I'm going to make him a little house. I need a name for him, any recommendations?

(Sorry for the blurry pic, snapped it off in a hurry with a cell phone and he was gone before I got back with a better camera)

I've seen the same thing in the woods on a fallen tree I was cutting up. Tried to saw him in half but he was too fast. They're big fuckers, and I dont know what they are.

Back