The banning of a piece of Cloth

in all seriousness though, wtf, you can't even display a confederate flag?

i hope that many californians fly that flag daily now just to piss them off.

also, guess we need to display more swastikas too.

edit: shit, maybe i do need a tattoo. a confederate flag. then i'll move to california. what are they gonna do, put me in prison for it? cut my arm off and burn it? wow california... wow.

Hall filed the bill after his mother, during a visit, saw a replica of Confederate money being sold at the state Capitol in Sacramento. An image of the Confederate flag is on those bills.

LOL

This is like post-WWII Germany. Gotta have that squeeky-clean history. Wouldn't want mommy dearest to get offended at a symbol printed on old money!

California is pro at taking things way too far.

yeah thats complete bullshit. Whats next tho? whats next whats next whats nextttt

i am offended by the rainbow flag of the united fags of america.

please ban it from being sold and/or displayed, thanks.

DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM CALIFORNIA - get on ur face books and boycott make posts and boycott.

This is tribal war...and they got one.

You have to take this story in context with the other big flag story out of California this week, with American kids being banned from displaying American flags at school on and around Cinco De Mayo. Especially the language where the US flag is seen as a symbol of racial animus and oppression. Fuck California, fuck progressives, and fuck anyone who puts the importance of not offending anyone above the importance of true freedom of speech. This country is going to shit, and at this point we deserve to.

You have to take this story in context with the other big flag story out of California this week, with American kids being banned from displaying American flags at school on and around Cinco De Mayo. Especially the language where the US flag is seen as a symbol of racial animus and oppression. Fuck California, fuck progressives, and fuck anyone who puts the importance of not offending anyone above the importance of true freedom of speech. This country is going to shit, and at this point we deserve to.

“Its symbolism and history is directly linked to the enslavement, torture and murder of millions of Americans through the mid-19th century,’’ Hall said. “Even today its public display is designed to instill fear, intimidation and a direct threat of violence toward others. “

I guess they need to ban this flag too

800px-US_Flag_Backlit.jpg

Offended by a couple cocksuckers playing tonsil hockey out in public? Tough shit, stop being such a hater!

Offended by black youths throwing around "nigger" all the time in public? Suck it up you ignorant racist!

Offended by a flag that was used 150 years ago by the Confederacy? Well....shit....let us ban that for ya right fucking now, we wouldn't want to offend your delicate sensibilities.

Back