The Armory

seriously, if youre going to make a comment about my spec, at least post why. For all you know I could be a noob that needs help. Please explain to me why you would laugh.

has uno even posted his profile? he sounds like a total douchebag in this thread. i hate pretentious wow players, fuck, why are they so douchey (there are SO MANY of them too).

edit
yes, i see its in his sig.

has uno even posted his profile? he sounds like a total douchebag in this thread. i hate pretentious wow players, fuck, why are they so douchey (there are SO MANY of them too).

edit
yes, i see its in his sig.

Pfft, say what you will about uno and Pagy and others, they are plenty cool cats in-game, so I figure they're entitled to antagonize most of the rest of you, who I have never played with (and in certain cases, hope never to).

P.S. Thanks again to uno for putting up with my gimp-ass tanking in Heroic Slave Pen(i)s last night. Maybe next time I won't need a flask to crack 12000 HP.

P.P.S. I would share my profile with you, but the all-knowing Armory refuses to acknowledge my characters as active, despite the fact that I played for hours on end yesterday.

i dont give a fuck. you can be awesome at the game and be helpful, it doesnt give you any right to be an arrogant fuckwad. its disgusting.

if you think hes "earned" the right to be a dipshit, then fuck you too.

i dont give a fuck. you can be awesome at the game and be helpful, it doesnt give you any right to be an arrogant fuckwad. its disgusting.

if you think hes "earned" the right to be a dipshit, then fuck you too.

Lighten up, kid, it's a goddamned joke.

Much like yourself -- OH!

Can I get a scoreboard?

P.S. Put up your profile, hot stuff. If I can brazenly showcase to the world my whopping 11400 HP in tank gear, I think you can bare your shame with the rest of us.

Last edited:
The Armory

There. Critiques/shit talking is welcome. I haven't done any instances at all in outland so far though.

Edit: You'll notice I fucked up my talents on the Sub side... mis-click.

Last edited:
Back