TFM's Guide to Being an Asshole to Women for Fun and Profit

ramatajahova seems like the kind of guy who seeks out self help YouTube videos

it's v complex but basically ladder theory lets u create sophisticated mexicanized structures using nested and wedged ladders representing different hypnosis techniques

everything is ~calculus~ in the end :sunny:

if this were any other poster i'd be like "this is sub-par trolling" but knowing that this is all real and his first thoughts upon watching this video were "i need to share this w tribalwar!" makes it absolute gold

Dare I ask what's so funny about that?

:lol:

Maybe because of how ridiculously low the chances of being sexually harassed are. You can bet these dumb cunts dont have panic attacks and anxiety when they get in a vehicle, even though its many times over more dangerous than walking alone down the street.

cuck.

:lol:

Maybe because of how ridiculously low the chances of being sexually harassed are. You can bet these dumb cunts dont have panic attacks and anxiety when they get in a vehicle, even though its many times over more dangerous than walking alone down the street.

cuck.
Scope of the Problem: Statistics | RAINN

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed, 2.8% attempted).

29% were traveling to and from work or school, or traveling to shop or run errands

On top of that, consider that most women want to have kids at some point, and rape (and possibly the resulting abortion) have a serious risk of causing permanent damage that makes childbirth more difficult, riskier, or even impossible. (This is besides the psychological trauma, of course.) So the stakes are pretty fucking high, no matter how small of a risk it is.

It's kinda like locking your front door. Sure, maybe you live in a nice neighborhood, and maybe there's a really really low chance that someone will randomly try to enter, but considering how much damage can be done if it does happen, why the fuck take the chance?

I am not wasting my time going through and deciphering what bullshit metric's they use to add a tally for 'attempted rape.'

1 in 6 women :lol: get the fuck out of here.

Lord knows RAINN would prefer more women get raped. Just more re$earch for them to skew.
You are not worth the time.

1 in 6 in a society where women can report u for rape for accidentally thinking about them once when you were 7 years old

ummm if you're somehow not aware that there is a really worrying amount of extremely creepy, desperate dudes out there, then you're probably one of them lol

if i have my way my daughter will grow up to be a ruthless killing machine proficient in at least 3 martial arts

ummm if you're somehow not aware that there is a really worrying amount of extremely creepy, desperate dudes out there, then you're probably one of them lol

if i have my way my daughter will grow up to be a ruthless killing machine proficient in at least 3 martial arts

what is a 'really worrying amount'

you are such a fucking fairy. Not surprising that you want your daughter to be more manly than you.

Back