Testament of Judas found.

My friend, Do you know Jesus?
Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?

If I, I get to know your name
Well if I, could trace your private number, baby
All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your loving arms
I want some,want some

I set my sights on you (and no one else will do)

And I, I've got to have my way now, baby
All I know is that to me
You look like you're having fun
Open up your loving arms
Watch,out here I come

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

I got to be your friend now, baby
And I would like to move in a little bit closer

All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your loving arms
Watch out, here I come

TWIST OF AGES

peter.jpg

Just to put in my two cents

At the end of the bible it says anyone who messes with the text, the text that millions of believers live by, you have removed yourself from the possibility of going to heaven(how nice) and have added to yourself all the worst plagues from hell.

Argue all the so called historical facts and what not, just be damn sure that you are not messing with the bible.

There's been alot of discoveries of this kind, but the bible hasn't changed in the about 1900 years that it's been around.

They are still finding original hebrew texts that confirm the current biblical texts. Not only that, but if you look for it, you can find more mathematical codes and patterns in the Bible than any other text we have. Some even think the bible is four dimensional.

When you read it, you are only reading something limited in dimensions, while it is a multi dimensional text that is designed for the human brain to compute in ways we don't even understand.

The bible says to meditate on it and to read it daily. After doing this, it opened up the fourth dimension(spiritual dimension) and makes people aware of things that normal people are not aware of. This is what the apostles did, this is how they knew things that would be otherwise impossible to already know and do.

and if you don't believe me, make a point of reading the new testament starting with Matthew a chapter a day. I guarantee results. And if you don't believe in it, AND you won't do this, then there is no point in arguing with you.

Last edited:
Togowack said:
Just to put in my two cents

At the end of the bible it says anyone who messes with the text, the text that millions of believers live by, you have removed yourself from the possibility of going to heaven(how nice) and have added to yourself all the worst plagues from hell.

Argue all the so called historical facts and what not, just be damn sure that you are not messing with the bible.

There's been alot of discoveries of this kind, but the bible hasn't changed in the about 1900 years that it's been around.

They are still finding original hebrew texts that confirm the current biblical texts. Not only that, but if you look for it, you can find more mathematical codes and patterns in the Bible than any other text we have. Some even think the bible is four dimensional.

When you read it, you are only reading something limited in dimensions, while it is a multi dimensional text that is designed for the human brain to compute in ways we don't even understand.

The bible says to meditate on it and to read it daily. After doing this, it opened up the fourth dimension(spiritual dimension) and makes people aware of things that normal people are not aware of. This is what the apostles did, this is how they knew things that would be otherwise impossible to already know and do.

and if you don't believe me, make a point of reading the new testament starting with Matthew a chapter a day. I guarantee results. And if you don't believe in it, AND you won't do this, then there is no point in arguing with you.

So im assuming you've read the bible a million times and are now a prophet? What number am I thinking of right now? Yotu whill nerver gueess e!

Rilke said:
There is no "proof that my religion is right," or proof that Jesus was the prophesied Messiah and Savior of Adam. But some have beleived it and have passed that idea on as "witnesses" and I choose to believe in it despite its inability to sustain proof as an empirical fact.

Jesus was a historical fact. But I believe that more than being a man with an archeological place in history like you and I that he was God in the flesh on a mission to be sacrificed so that Adam, including myself, could be redeemed. Therefore I make a leap of faith based upon a story. But I'm glad to make it. In the instance in which I confess Jesus to be the Messiah, proof be damned.

that was pretty cool...i respect that. :)

Nobody has taken up my question about whether Ebionites are legitimate christians. :D

Regarding Ebionites, Epiphanius states: "They are Jews. They use Gospels. Eating meat is abominable to them. They consider water to have sacred properties... they often baptize themselves in water, summer and winter, for sanctification..." (Panarion, 19:28-30)

EDIT:

I have also stumbled onto the "Netzarim" school of thought tied to some forms of orthodox judaism (??) which to some extent embraces "yahshua" within the confines of an essene/nazarean path of judaism. Fascinating.

There appears to be a fuckload more dialog and knowledge about this shit than folks realize, within the various "jewish" histories.

Check this out http://www.yashanet.com/library/nazarene_judaism.html

Poke around for "Netzarim" and you start to find some fascinating history. I am still amazed things like this arent more widely known.

There are synagogues around the world based on the teachings of Y'shua. Wow.

Last edited:
TseTse said:
Nobody has taken up my question about whether Ebionites are legitimate christians. :D

I'll play..

I'm gonna say no, since they regard Jesus(or Yeshua) as just another prophet, not a messiah. There are other reasons, but I think that is the biggest.

What say you?

chunky munky said:
I'll play..

I'm gonna say no, since they regard Jesus(or Yeshua) as just another prophet, not a messiah. There are other reasons, but I think that is the biggest.

What say you?

Errr, they DID believe he was the messiah (just not literally a divine child of god).

Last edited:
spamtheman said:
The "big bang" is laughable

Are you prepared to have your mind blown??

You can listen to the Big Bang here:

http://faculty.washington.edu/jcramer/BigBang/BBSnd100.wav

The Big Bang Sound in the simulation is derived from the sound propagating as compression waves through the plasma/hydrogen medium of the early universe some 100 to 700 thousand years after the initial Big Bang. The density of this medium was changing as the universe expanded, but should have been considerably more dense than air on our little planet. One does NOT need air to have sound, only some medium in which compression/rarefaction waves can propagate. The sound waves were very low in frequency and had wavelengths comparable to some fraction of the size of the universe. For the convenience of humans, who could not hear such low frequencies, I have increased them to the audio range of the human ear.

Rest of the page:

http://faculty.washington.edu/jcramer/BBSound.html

Btw, for those actually interested in reading this Judas thing... it's actually more interesting than i expected (although imo it is blatantly a somewhat gnostic, fudged document).

http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf

PS there is a torrent for the national geographic thing.

PPS there is a NASTY indictment of the roman church in this thing... damn.

If you read the prophesy Yeshua states about a false church... with men who sleep with men, abuse children, proclaim themselves like angels, focus on icons, "abstain" and similarly proclaim "look, god has received your sacrifice from the hands of a priest"... it sure looks like a direct indictment of the roman church (and i suspect this "recollection" was written with that in mind).

OUCH

Im very suspicious of the authenticity of this document, but it certainly shows a very bitter, very frustrated alternative christian community that truly saw the Pauline/roman churchs as not only the wrong path... but evil: "On the last day they will be put to shame."

Last edited:
Yeah, the documentary expounded on Judas more than anything but did correlate with things Tse has been talking about, like so many varieties of Christianity existing at the time.

Judas gospel gives the impression that he was the one actually favored the most by Y'shua and recieved information non of the other diciples were made privy too. His betrayel of Y'shua was also a mission set out for him by Jesus himself and that from the gospel of Mark through to the gospel of John, he was depicted as ultimately, being an evil one ..

Judas's gospel also ends ubruptly at Jesus's betrayel and never goes on to mention the crucifiction or Y'suas acsension. They were only able to restore 85% of the codecs of this book.

In any case, I'm starting to think that certain pictures were painted in favor of one thing over another. It makes one think ..

Back