Terrified reactions at haunted house

Killer Angel

Veteran XX
Much like snowflakes, no two people seem to react to a good scare the same way. Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada, illustrates this point by taking a picture of people at a particularly terrifying moment in their haunted house. It is unknown what exactly they're looking at - but it's obviously pretty scary.

Terrified reactions at haunted house, Pt. 2*Pictures - CBS News

Here are some of the best ones...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

Is my fav (mostly because the girl is flipping out, check that leg, and the Dad looks like he's laughing), but #8 and #9 also good.

But, yes, ofn.

I'm going to assume these are new pictures. A lot of them look identical to pictures from last year though. Snowflake my ass lol.

Where are the photoshops we did of these? Now THOSE were hilarious. :lol:

Fire marshal shut our haunted house down this year after some nigger pulled the fire alarm on his way out. :(

y are they all hanging on to eachother

are they belaying someone down a cliff face or something

This place is near to where I live and I've been through it a few times. It's pitch black in there with only tiny little guide lights to let you know which way to go. If you are in group and not hanging on to the person in front of you you will lose them.

You never know when you've walked out of a corridor into an open area where they are gonna flash the light on some crazed fucking death scene. It's not all blood and gore so much as shock and noise. They really are fantastic at scareing the living shit out of you though.

last friday the wife and i did the haunted trail The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park and it was pretty awesome. my cheeks hurt from laughing so much. This couple that wqas in front of us had one of them moments and i wish i had a camera. the chainsaw guy came after her and she was bending backwards as he was leaning over her as she slowly got lower and lower till she was in the fetal position. :lol: it was golden.

i did get startled 2 times tho. 1 was right at the front of the line all of a sudden they did the air cannon thing and it whisped right by my leg making me jump. the 2nd was some chick in all white who got me by jumping out

Back