[tennis] need help [tennis]

cartman

Veteran XV
anyone know a good shop for hard court wilson or adidas shoes. I tried going to the sporting stores like sport chalet and a few others. The selection really sucks. If you know a good shop anywhere around L.A. even orange county is cool. Thanks

anyone know a good shop for hard court wilson or adidas shoes. I tried going to the sporting stores like sport chalet and a few others. The selection really sucks. If you know a good shop anywhere around L.A. even orange county is cool. Thanks
i buy all my shoes from tenniswarehouse.com.

they include the return shipment sticker in the box and a form to request a different size if the size you ordered doesn't fit. they also have pretty detailed descriptions about the fits (e.g. whether or not you should move a size up or down if you normally wear a certain fit).

what the fuck is sport chalet

it's just a typical sports and outdoor store in a mall. I'm helping a friend from germany who's not a casual player, needs more pro gear and that includes shoes. And it would help to try shit on first.

they also have pretty detailed descriptions about the fits (e.g. whether or not you should move a size up or down if you normally wear a certain fit).

cool exactly what I'm looking for, I might try this if I cant find a shop with better selection.

i've had nothing but good business with tenniswarehouse.com. their racquet demo program is pretty sweet, too.

pay to have some demos shipped to you (12 bucks for 2 roundtrip) and return them within a week.

Back