Tenn. man quits job after '666' stamped on W-2

CrazyTexan

Veteran XV
Tenn. man quits job after '666' stamped on W-2 - seattlepi.com

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee maintenance worker says he quit his job because his W-2 tax form was stamped with the number 666.

Walter Slonopas told The Tennessean (http://tnne.ws/YGnMPD ) that accepting the number would have condemned his soul to hell. That number is considered the "mark of the beast" in the Bible's Book of Revelation describing the apocalypse.

These are the people who live in the city highlighted by NY Times as the "it" city. Whatever the fuck that means. It is no wonder businesses seem to be hiring so many Texans here. Love us or hate us we are an upgrade to this great state...

Next time you need to fire someone in the bible belt you may want to consider this.

Last edited:
logo_org_pub.jpg

I want my license plate to have 666 on it so I will scare off all of the retards in my town.

Austin is the fastest growing city in America.

I just moved from there. Try explaining that to someone here...

Admittedly though this city does resemble Austin quite a bit and I would have to agree that in the next 5-10 years could possibly be just as nice. It reminds me a lot of Austin and if you have some money to invest in real estate you could probably clean up. East side gentrification and downtown growth is happening like crazy. They just finished a 1.2 million sq. ft. convention center that is pretty impressive. We shall see...

Back